Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I gently caress in 3/4, a gentle waltzing gently caress.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ive tuned an entire sexual experience to the 1812 orchestra and can usually will myself to climax at the sound of the last cannon fired

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

All I know is that every time I put on Dance of Eternity by Dream Theatre I regret not owning more wet floor signs

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
I gently caress in 3 bars of 15/8 then just one of 4/4 to keep it grounded

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
im a virgin

parity
May 16, 2019

all things are nothing to me
I feel like straight sex adheres to a 4/4 time signature, gay sex is some math rock poo poo, but then lesbian sex is like freeform jazz.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
sex is an abomination to g*d, actually

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only straight sex

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
Are you guys doing something different on the downbeat?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I only gently caress to Money by Pink Floyd.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I gently caress like ska music. Only offbeat, and desperately screaming "pick it up, pick it up!" as my failure of a penile system forces tears from my eyes as the embarrassment overwhelms me.

The desperation bleats through, like a sad trumpet played by a man who is somehow straight edge and also drunk and high. My checkered past catching up to me, and the realisation of my own actions being responsible for the complete heresy of failure that has become my dick.

I guess I should have stopped skankin'.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Counting makes me cum, but the alphabet has been a savior. As long as I make it past ooooo pppppp, I'm solid

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
6/8 soul music beat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When the metronome’s rockin’ don’t bother knockin’.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suckin

fuckin

big drum thumpin

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
https://youtu.be/7lTwA5xMeTM

This is what's playing in my head

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Playing a harsh noise tape through my effects pedal rig while getting pussy rn AMA

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Quit rushing the beat!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
One two three one two one two one two three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

OMFG FURRY posted:

that was me, except its the Lost Woods theme from Ocarina Of Time

This, but it's the Final Fantasy VIII battle theme and its weird time signature.

Tuxide fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 30, 2022