Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
Bright Noa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
As much as Zeon has the cooler mobile suits, gotta go with Bright Noa. Maybe we can convince the Federation's designers to make a Gundam with a monoeye...

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010

Onmi posted:

Ah Gihren's Ambition/Greed, a franchise I have much love and history with. These days most of the playthroughs I see are narrative-driven playthroughs with wild stories. Shin Gihren is a sad game, it's not bad at all, but they were clearly attempting to use DLC to prop the series up and just... didn't have it happen.
That reminds me to upload the intro video at some point. That one makes very very clear DLC was planned and never happened. There are also several characters in that intro I do not recognize.

Cyflan posted:

That frankenGallop kinda looks like the Gallop's cargo unit with the Gallop's thrusters welded on, and some tanks on top of it.Weird.

Especially since the Gallop you had didn't even have the cargo unit.
That explains why Google Translate tried to tell me that unit is called the Cargo. I just thought it mistranslated Gallop. Too bad we will never see that thing again.

Pyroi posted:

As much as Zeon has the cooler mobile suits, gotta go with Bright Noa. Maybe we can convince the Federation's designers to make a Gundam with a monoeye...
Oh if I'm able to I will totally steal some monoeyes. Amuro belongs in a Zaku after all.

In other news voting is over.
Bright Noa - 9 (wedgekree; Viola the Mad; Zakrelo; RBA Starblade; Meaty Ore; wokow6, McTimmy, cokerpilot, Pyroi)
Tem Ray - 2 (Justtoreadthanks, General Revil)
Char Aznable - 8 (Bulborbish; Ibblebibble; Nea; RevolverDivider; Kaboom Dragoon; mcclay?; Deep Dish Fuckfest, Lynneth)
Garma - 1 (mcclay?)
Black Tri Stars - 5 (Rigged Death Trap; Arcanuse; habituallyred; Greader; Cyflan)

So the sudden upsurge after the update makes us go with Bright Noa. One thing I wanna do that is not in the base game is making all the pilots available that are locked behind events that are simply not happening in the pilot campaigns. That would mean we get theoretically access to pilots like Christina McKenzie or Kou Uraki while Zeon gets access to all their newtypes. I hope nobody has something against this small game rule breaking.

Another thing, because this is my first LP: Always feel free to post some constructive criticism. If there is none I will just keep on trucking thinking I am doing perfectly well. :D

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Pyroi posted:

Now who would do that?

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Pyroi posted:

Happy Litterbox posted:

Oh if I'm able to I will totally steal some monoeyes. Amuro belongs in a Zaku after all.

You people sicken me. Do you seriously want to unleash more horrors like the Zeta-Zaku into the world!?

There are MSs with mono-eyes. There are Gundams. They objectively don't mix :v:

Zakrelo
Dec 19, 2015
Really enjoying the LP so far! I've always been super interested in these games but messing around with translation software seemed like to much work, so I'm glad to experience it vicariously.

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
Bright update 01 - Escape from Side 7

The Goon High Command has decided that we will play as Bright Noa. Ensign in the Earth Federation Forces.

This time we will play on hard difficulty. I'm taking a risk here as the Federation is the weaker faction. Difficulty mostly decides on how much the AI will cheat. On Very Easy it has exactly the income it's supposed to. On the higher ones it starts cheating and actually gets more money the fewer bases it has. Hard means that we will see Doms, Gelgoogs and the like earlier than expected.

Before starting we also get the option to recruit bonus aces and their machines if they are not supposed to be around for this scenario.

Let's just say, I'm not taking any of these. This single Quebley would probably tear the entire Zeon force to shreds without effort.

18.09.0079 UC

The new mobile suit development base on Side 7 came under attack by Zeon officer Char and his troops.

The attack came so suddenly that the Federation was unable to mount any noticeable resistance.

Only due to the unlikely cooperation between surviving cadets and civilians was total annihilation avoided.

Ensign Bright who also survived the attack had to command this bunch of untrained amateurs

with only one goal in mind: Survive.

The game gives us a short outlier how our situation is. Side 7 has taken catastrophic damage and Char's Special Forces are on our tail. We on the other hand have the secret mobile suits of the Federation on board, which Char would love to inspect.

Our goal for now: Move White Base to the space fortress Luna II. Our losing condition: White Base gets destroyed.

The situation isn't too bad. We have four units and Luna II is nearby. The blue line that connects Side 7 and Luna II is a supply line and we move faster on that one, so by my estimation we will arrive in just two turns.

Let's take a look at our units - we have seen those before in Rals campaign as enemies:

Bright Noa
19 year old Bright is our main character for this run. That means if he goes down we game over. White Base will be the unit we will put him into as it's the best battleship the Federation can offer us for quite a while. They are a good match: good captain, good ship. I take it. We have to be careful though. Under concentrated fire even a sturdy battleship goes down fast. His elite skill is needed because battleship captains are a bit worse at killing and therefore gaining exp. To gain ranks we have to aim to kills on enemy aces and battleship captains. Especially high rank ones like Gihren are a juicy target to rank up.

One thing the story in the game glances over: Bright at this point is only technically in command. His superior officer Paolo is still alive. Badly wounded but conscious, so he's able to advice Bright on tactics and more importantly how to handle the crew. Bright doesn't have the patience to deal with the civilian crew yet. Paolo does.

Skills: Scolding encouragement - can exchange his own fatigue for morale in surrounding units
Elite - Gains 20% more EXP and Rank points

Amuro Ray and the Gundam will be our main attacker for most of the game. Best Federation pilot in the best suit. Again I take it. His skill set is one of the best in the game and as of now it is incomplete, but the 15% chance to use weapons is already incredible he will put out more damage than he should. I usually put him in the best suit available.

Skill: Performance Unleash - Mech Limit +20% (generally makes us fight better) and gives him a 15% chance to use each weapon an additional time

Ryu Jose is new to us. He is a trained pilot and actually the only regular pilot we have that is neither a civilian nor died in Char's surprise attack. Because Amuro already got a bit of experience in the Gundam he leaves that one to him and stays with what he knows. Which is the Core Fighter. The Core Fighters strength is cheapness and mobility so it is a very bad match to Ryu who is not very evasive but rather defensive.

Skills: Power of Friendship - +15% to all stats if a unit with the same skill is in the stack

Hayato is in the Guntank and our third unit... and scratch that. This thing cannot go into space and will therefore not be helpful for us. No, we cannot just catapult it out into space and let it move around by shooting. On earth it would be a solid artillery unit with a solid pilot. One thing to note is: If you are playing Amuros campaign he is the only guy you got competent at commanding battleships. Luckily here we have other options. *cough* Bright *cough*

Skills: Persistence - Builds up fatigue slower and recovers faster from injured status after getting shot down.

Kai and his Guncannon on the other hand is an artillery unit that can go into space. If it wasn't so expensive, the Guncannon would appear everywhere later in the game. It's solid at moving around on the map and brings damage. Kai is a surprising good pilot for just being the wing mate of the main character. In the anime, he struggles at first, thinking that he's just cannon fodder for the army. He quickly picks up how to handle the Guncannon though, figuring out that his unit is way more accurate at shooting when he's crouching on all fours on the ground instead of standing around like a giant target. He also uses unorthodox tactics like sneaking up to enemy units and shoving them down cliffs. In the game he is fast, he shoots well, overall extremely solid. Sadly in this version of Gihren's Greed he doesn't develop any newtype powers. So no super newtype Kai Shiden for us. I usually have him in a powerful suit either commanding his own stack or having him as partner to Amuro.

Skills: Emergency Maintenance - Recovers 1% HP at the beginning of every turn

In the anime Bright was very careful and only unwillingly let Amuro deploy. We aren't that Bright. All units charge! Kai and Amuro will go for the enemies command ship while Ryu tries to take out the mobile suit carrier. Meanwhile we will not take part in this battle and try to escape to Luna II ASAP.

While all three Federation pilot campaigns start in this spot there are slight differences:
- In Amuro's campaign you only get control over the Gundam itself. White Base and your team mates are AI controlled and will not help you in this phase.
- In Tem's campaign he is on his own at first after clearing out Side 7 with his Prototype Gundam. White Base and Gundam appear after a turn. In this one both Tem and Bright must make it to the goal.

Kai was able to scan the enemy ship. So let's take a look:

It's a Musai class cruiser with Char's second in command Dren in the pilot’s seat. These things make the main bulk of Zeon's space force. Compared to White Base they are a bit flimsy but they are cheap.

We can't see all of Dren's stats or the attack values of the unit. That is because we have turn 1 and the AI has not yet invested any money into intelligence. This will change. Intelligence is a thing the AI is very diligent about. It won't send out spies though.

The battle Ryu vs. a troop carrier goes worse than expected. I thought that thing was unarmed. Oh well, no harm done.

Kai and Amuro on the other hand do way better than expected against Dren. One enemy ship less to care about. It also means that Char's Special Forces have lost their command ship and he has no mobile base to return to. The ship also had two units in its hangar. Those are now ejected from the ship and their HP is set to 50% of what it was before.

The enemy turn isn't very eventful. Just a few units moving around and no attack incoming. It's two Zaku IIs and another weird looking Zaku.

We, on the other hand, play this very aggressive. Amuro and Kai will take out one of the Zakus while Ryu tries to figure out how good that weird Zaku is.

We were also able to scan the enemy unit. Yeah, just a reminder those Zaku IIs are not very good.

Well, Ryu and we now know: The other Zaku is super powerful! Reminder: Never engage again without superior numbers.

The Zaku II on the other hand was overkilled. In fact the HP bar was empty long before it could get out all its attacks.

On the same turn we arrive at port!

Space Fortress Luna II: An asteroid originally moved into earth's orbit for mining and construction of space colonies.

Dodging Char's pursuit, White Base is finally able to arrive at Luna II.

The Federation, though, was unable to provide White Base with support and ordered the crew to make it on their own to Earth.

With the Federation not being helpful the inexperienced crew had no choice but to rely on their own abilities.

New mission goal! Move White Base to the spot that allows us to descend to Jaburo in South America.

We are now directly south of Luna II. The game was nice and moved our units next to White Base. So into the hangar they hop, and we start our journey.

Two very uneventful turns later we arrive at the supply point near Jaburo. One thing I want to point out is that the green hexagon brings us to South America. The other ones bring us to other places on earth. The one above it should bring us to North America while the lower one you can barely see can bring us to Australia.

As we end the turn we are informed that Char's troops have been sighted. There is one change to our mission goal: We have a limited time window to make our descent. We have five turns from now on. If we fail to do this we may end up god-knows-where.

With how well our last encounter did go I decide to send out everyone again. Kai and Amuro have proven that them working together is overkill. So I have Kai go for a Zaku on his own. The Zaku cannot counter his attack from range so he should be relatively safe. Bright gets to attack as well this time. Amuro meanwhile goes for the differently colored Zaku and scans him.

Meet the Red Comet. His stats are ludicrous compared to our team. His Zaku II also isn't just a mere Zaku II. The Zaku II Char Custom is pretty good compared to the regular version. It has a significant HP boost and twice the combat mobility of the regular version.

Sometimes characters talk to each other before combat. In this case Char is mocking Amuro.

One thing the game doesn't model is Amuro's inexperience and floundering around for a bit. So he's able to bring Char to critical health in the ranged phase already. The melee phase goes as one expects: Amuro shreds Char's suit in a missing screenshot to pieces.

Char realizes that the Gundam is a monster. Right he is!

The other encounters go our way. I did honestly not expect to knock out his enemy, and neither did I expect Bright to hit. Especially with the penalty of fighting an unscanned unit.

On the enemy turn the remaining Zaku goes for White Base while the enemy ship tries to fire on Amuro.

Both encounters go well. Bright only takes minimal damage while Amuro dodges all incoming shots.

On my turn I move White Base to the goal hex while firing like a madman.

We also managed to scan the battleship. Dren sure is back quickly! It's a slight disconnect between gameplay and story. We were not supposed to kill Dren on the first encounter so it's supposed to be the same ship.

Another poor soul whose HP bar runs out long before it's done with all animations. Also pictured on the right: A laser coming from off-screen. That's Bright's support fire. I'm not sure if support fire has damage or hit penalties. It sure feels that way.

Dren bites the dust again. This is getting silly.

The game informs us that we made it successfully to Jaburo and sortied units will be put into the hangar automatically. At the bottom is a remark, that this is the course of history has been changed.

In fact, in the anime Char was able to delay White Base's descent so that they did not arrive in Jaburo. Instead they descended onto North America which is Zeon controlled territory.

After defending against Char's attack White Base made it into the atmosphere.

Their destination is Jaburo, the heavily fortified headquarters of the Earth Federation Forces.

They seek safety and asylum with the Federation, but a new trial awaits them.

We are congratulated by this Feddie that we made it to Jaburo. Despite this, he has to inform us that our crew knows too much about Operation V to roam around freely and capital punishment awaits them if the information gets out. It would be a shame to lose a competent crew. They would be able to avoid imprisonment if they were to join the military, and he asks us if we can persuade them to enlist.

With this guy it's best to always just nod and agree to what happens. But what happens if we say no?

Well, we go to military trial as well.

We are charged for using the Federations top secret weapons without permission.

The White Base's crew and Bright are imprisoned.

While Bright evaded the death penalty he never saw combat again.

So yeah so let's not do this.

A wise idea he says. We are informed that we are now an independent unit within the Federation forces.

The game confirms the bit about being an independent force. Bright is now leading the Operation V forces and all pilots and suits of the secret project are now under his command. For his achievements he's also promoted to Lieutenant. We also get 30000... uhh, Brazilian Real. (As a note: They are cheap bastards. Amuro actually gets the same amount.)

Our new right-hand-man introduces himself and is surprised that Bright is so young.

We get new mission parameters - Victory condition: Total Federation victory - Losing Condition: Bright is killed or Jaburo falls into Zeon’s hands.

Welcome to Jaburo girls and boys! We are now free to do whatever we want with no clear mission goal. We will probably be forced to defend this place for a while as there are already enemies nearby.

Okay I lied we are not completely free to do whatever we want. While it may make sense that we cannot assault Zeon's headquarters Side 3 directly there are a lot more places plot locked to the Federation player. Like the entirety of space. I will go into the specifics of that in the next update which will be a state of the world update.

Before I end the update let me introduce the remaining Operation V forces that made it back together with Bright, Amuro, Kai and Hayato.

Job John - His job in the series was being the guy who does everything. Watching prisoners, greeting guests, moving suits around outside of combat. Kind of being the right hand of the captain. In this game he can actually move suits to combat. His stats aren't exactly great and never will be but he will make a middling suit better than it is.

Skills: Emergency Repair - Recovers 1% HP at the beginning of every turn

Sayla Mass - In the series she mostly worked as communication officer on the White Base's bridge. She only got a few chances to get into a mobile suit and didn't do that well due to lack of experience. This is mirrored in the game. Her starting stats aren't good but the important ones go up pretty high and her commanding abilities are also good. But she would need to rank up for those to count. I usually put her in a high speed suit like the Gundam.

Skills: Scolding Encouragement - Can increase surrounding units morale at the cost of Fatigue

Fraw Bow - She never had a combat role in the series and mostly continued doing civilian work like taking care of the children aboard White Base. So uh yeah, her stats are terrible. But even a bad ace is better than no ace.

Skills: Heroine - Male characters gain 15 morale

Mirai Yashima - In the series she was the navigator of White Base. Due to having a civilian pilot license she was the best fit for navigating the ship. Here, while her stats are somewhat disappointing for now, she has an S rank in commanding a battleship. So yep, she will get command over a second battleship when we get one.

Oh also: Ryu is back! He even got a new core fighter!

So the war is on and there are way too many red dots on that map.

That was Bright's introduction chapter. It's pretty easy and short. Maybe a bit too easy - it seems easier in this run than it is usually. Normally these battleships and Zeons don't blow up like piñatas when you just look at them. Before the next update I probably have to go shortly into the state of the world and our options for attacking Zeon. I will also post the notable units available to us and the aces we can recruit so you guys can theorycraft an army for me.

Happy Litterbox fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 1, 2022

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Hey look it's Job John!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay, time to give Sayla the Gundam. Amuro can take one of the other suits, he's good enough to make up the difference.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Nicely played!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Very good stuff. RNG is in your favor right now, but it'll go against you soon enough, probably.

Also, this LP got me to find, and re-read an old quest about Gundam from /tg/. Man, the nostalgia, though reading the 116 archived threads took a while.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

I personally would try at some point to steal data for the Big Zam, build one, and put Sleggar in it just for the karma. From the sound of things though, the game doesn't allow that sort of shenanigans, which is a drat shame.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Char's zaku II is only twice as fast?
bullshit

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lynneth posted:

Also, this LP got me to find, and re-read an old quest about Gundam from /tg/. Man, the nostalgia, though reading the 116 archived threads took a while.

Zeon quest?

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Zeon quest.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Char's zaku II is only twice as fast?
bullshit

wtf 0/10 worst gundam game ever totally inaccurate how could this betrayal stand

Serious mode though I am curious to see how this particular GG plays out in comparison to the others - in theory playing as White Base and that's it shouldn't let you change things that much as opposed to being in charge of literally everything as Revil in this case

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Happy Litterbox posted:

Zeon's headquarters Side 2 directly

Don't you mean Side 3?

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010

Meaty Ore posted:

I personally would try at some point to steal data for the Big Zam, build one, and put Sleggar in it just for the karma. From the sound of things though, the game doesn't allow that sort of shenanigans, which is a drat shame.
There are several ways to get enemy suits, some are unavailable to us and some are.

In the grand campaign you can spend money to send out spies. If your spy level is high enough you gain enemy tech exp and have a very low chance per turn to steal a blueprint from the enemy which you can then research with a high enough enemy tech level. Now the problem with that is that the chance is rather low and every single researched enemy unit. It may have awesome stuff or you are just stealing a terrible plane.

Second way in the grand campaign is actually sending out your spies. They will return after a turn and allow you to select one of three units which they try to steal. All three may be trash or there may be something useful in it.

The third way is actually available to us. When we take over an enemy base all units in their production queue will still exist and will be produced for our faction. Which we then can request from the AI. Depending on what the AI is currently producing we may get a Big Zam or knowing the AIs production priorities it will be... uh interesting stuff.

LJN92 posted:

Don't you mean Side 3?
Yes I do. Unless of course Zeon is so harebrained that they did drop their HQ on Australia. Which to be honest would be incredibly funny.

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
Bright update 02 - Relevant Federation Units & Aces

This is a bit of a dozey update as there is no action, just stats, but it will be a very good post to keep in mind if I mention a mech or an ace and won't show the stats off. It also gives us a feeling for which of our units will be good and which die horribly for a good reason.

Units:

Gundam line

RX-78 2 Gundam aka Gundam - Cost 3750 - Unit limit 1

We have met this powerhouse before and know how powerful it is. A thing I haven't shown off yet is that this unit can switch to a different weapon loadout where it drops the laser rifle for a bazooka, which does more damage but hits less often. On average the damage total is equivalent, so I mostly stick with the rifle because the bazooka also lowers the unit’s mobility and therefore its incredible survivability. One thing to add is, now that we are fighting on earth: It is one of the few units we have that can fight in water which will be handy in several cases. Another thing is that this unit is limited to only one. So if we or the AI controls a RX-78 2 there will not be another one. It is also ludicrously expensive.

RX 78-1 Gundam aka Prototype Gundam - Cost 3525 - Unit limit 1
This is essentially the Gundam we know with a different paint scheme. It loses a bit of HP and has no bazooka mode but shares all other traits of his brother. Like the Gundam there can only be one, but there the game allows a prototype and a regular Gundam to exist at the same time.

RX 79[G] Gundam Ground Type - Cost 1350 - Unit limit 15
Now we are getting into the territory where our mobile suits are no longer invincible monsters. The Ground Type is quite a step down from the real Gundams. Less mobility and less HP mean a lot less survivability. The second Gundam we saw going up in flames in Ramba's campaign was one of those. The big thing with this unit is that it has three different weapon loadouts. The melee variant we see here. There's also a rocket launcher variant which loses a melee attack and gains a range two attack instead and a sniper variant which has three range but loses all other weapons. Versatility is its strength. It will probably be our early game workhorse as it's cheap. We will compete with the AI for the 15 build slots though.

In Amuro's campaign it's the unit he gets assigned to after reaching Jaburo. So no real Gundam for you in that one.

GM line

GM - Cost 425 - Unit limit 70
Meet a unit that is almost as terrible as a Zaku. There is some worth in this one though. It is incredible cheap and we will never run into the unit limit. So it is perfect for impromptu replacements in the middle of a battle.

GM Custom - Cost 1025 - Unit limit 20
This is quite an upgrade over the regular unit. We can make this thing work. Sadly it is more than twice as expensive as the regular unit and almost as expensive as the better Gundam Ground Type. One thing this unit has going for it is that it can switch into a flying mode. It has no offensive and no in-combat mobility so it's a sitting duck, but it can be used to transport the unit around difficult terrain.

GM Ground Type - Cost 925 - Unit limit 40
This unit at the first glance looks like something in between the GM Custom and the regular GM. What it actually makes it worth it to build is that it has a second weapon loadout with a two range weapon. So it can hang out in the back and annoy enemies. Again the point cost is a bit prohibitive because the Gundam Ground Type is in a similar range but in a pinch, this one can do.

In Amuro's campaign Hayato and Kai start out with one of those each.

Land Warfare GM - Cost 550 - Unit limit 40
To be honest, I never build one of these. I think it has less movement penalties in mountains and forests though. Might be a good cannon fodder unit though. Honorable mention to that two range weapon.

Desert GM - Cost 550 - Unit limit 40
A unit that gets no penalties in desert. Yay! The battle for the deserts of Egypt and the Levant will be a hard fought and bloody one. We would need something better than this for that battle though.

Aqua GM - Cost 575 - Unit limit 70
One of our few units that can move freely in water. It's not great but it will make the numerous Zeon submarines sweat. Sadly Zeon has a huge variety of weird aquatic mobile suits and this one is not up for the task to fight them. Dropping a few of these on a submarine when no real Gundam is around might be worth it sometimes though.

Artillery Units

Guntank - Cost 1900 - Unit limit 15
We have one of those already and it's a solid artillery unit. It's incredibly slow and a sitting duck in combat though. So it main job will be hopping out of a battleship shoot a few rounds and then return to the hangar. The cost of this thing is extremely prohibitive though.

Guntank Mass produced model - Cost 450 - Unit limit 40
At the first glance it looks just like a flimsy version of the Guntank and it is. But look at the cost. We get four of those for every real Guntank. So if we want to employ a wave of artillery mechs this is our choice. Veterans of the PS2 Gihren's Greed know these units very well as you get it way earlier than the Gundam and it's similarly cheap there.

Guncannon - Cost 1925 - Unit limit 12
We can't build many of those due to the low limit and the high cost but this is by far the best artillery unit we can get right now and it will probably stay relevant until the endgame. It's not without problems though it runs out of ammo quickly and if targeted by the AI will explode quickly. It's pretty good if you are careful with it. Which I'm usually not.

Ground units

T61 Main Battle Tank - Cost 175 - Unit limit 90
Tank goes vroom, tank goes boom. Yeah this thing is trash. It's mostly here to show off what a grand campaign player has to deal with. This is the best ground unit he has for quite a while. They have a gamey use in the endgame though: Just place them at a base entrance so the enemy cannot enter. You can produce them quicker than the enemy is able to blow them up. We will not use that tactic though.

Big Tray - Cost 5525 - Unit limit 10
This is the most expensive unit the Federation can build right now and is the mirror of Zeon’s Gallop. We will see the AI build a few of those as those usually accompany an offense with a high rank admiral in it. For us it's not to useful due to cost and lack of aces to put in. It's also surprisingly flimsy.

Air units

Sabrefish - Cost 225 - Unit limit 60
This is a multirole fighter the Federation has. Which means it can fly in air and space. We probably will not build any of these due to lack of offensive power. It gets an honorable mention here because we will end up with a few of those despite not building any. The AI loves to put aces into these death traps so if we recruit an ace they will bring one of these fighters for free.

Battleships

White Base - Cost 4250 - Unit limit 1
There can only be one White Base and it's ours. For now it's by far the best battleship either side has. Additionally it can go into space and earth which only a few ships can manage. This thing will probably accompany us till the end of the game. This means the AI never gets to use one. Hah!

Pegasus Class - Cost 4050 - Unit limit 8
This is a slightly worse White Base. We will probably build one of those as we need more battleships. Those eight build slots will be in hot competition though. The AI loves to send these things on suicide missions.

Federation Aces

Let's talk about two aces before we get into the meat of possible recruits. Meet our high command:

Johann Abraham Revil - Rank General - Historical unit: Magellan Class battleship - Ananke - Current deployment: Big Tray, in transit from Jaburo to ?
Meet the current leader of the Earth Federation Forces. Revil was around during the first major encounter between Zeon and Federation, The Battle of Loum, where his flagship got destroyed and he was taken prisoner. He fled imprisonment just in time to give a speech that prevented the federation from surrendering and fired up their fighting spirit. Or how our resident poster General Revil said: The Federation leadership are all pussies. He is not. Ingame he is awesome. His commanding stats are in the sixties, his combat stats are pretty high with the exception of melee, but I want to see the battleship that tries to knock an opponent out with a sword. As a general he has a huge area of influence to make those stats in the 60s really count. For now he is only level 7 so those will only go up. Having him fight near us will be a huge boon.

PS2 veterans may remember him for being able to ride in a mobile suit to battle and developing newtype combat abilities at high level. He sadly cannot do this anymore.

Skills: Scolding Encouragement - Can boost surrounding units morale by ten at the cost of fatigue
Offensive Commander - Units within area of influence gain +15% accuracy
War sensibility - Can use the special command perception to scan units at 1 hex range (this is actually a newtype skill. huh)

Gopp - Rank General - Historical unit: None, he hides in Jaburo - Current deployment: Big Tray, Jaburo
Gopp is a bit of a mirror to Revil. He was considering surrender after the Battle of Loum. Unlike Revil he does not lead the Federation from the front but got the nickname Mole of Jaburo for never leaving the base. In the older Gihren's Greed games he was a bit of a joke character for having straight up zeros in almost all stats actively making other aces in his area of influence worse. Here he is actually useful like he supposedly was in the original material. As he is the one guy who knows how to navigate the nightmare that is Federation bureaucracy and has the right connections to get things done. Him fighting nearby may still be a boon or a penalty depending whether other aces nearby have higher stats than him. His skills are not terribly useful to us.

Skills: Security Maintenance - Bases lose less development if he's the one capturing them
Self-defense Technique - 2% HP recovery per turn, scan avoidance +10% and 5% higher chance to use shields (Which battleship uses shields?)

Recruitable Aces
One thing I want you to know: We need to snatch aces early if we want them. Not only do they get more expensive over time, there is another thing that may prevent us from recruiting them: An ace can only be recruited if they are currently deployed in a unit somewhere (it's more that we buy a unit that accidently comes with an ace than the other way around). The AI will prefer to put certain aces into certain units, if said unit no longer gets constructed because a better version is available the ace never gets deployed again. This mostly affects low rank aces but who is affected is always a bit random. To me it always felt like the cutoff point is the RAG-79 Gundam Marine Type, which is coming up pretty quickly.

Aces can have a few statuses:
- Currently deployed, they are in a unit and somewhere on the map. This means they can be recruited by us
- In transit, the AI has decided to move a unit from one base to another it will appear in two or three turns at their destination. We don't know where and when it will appear though
- Injured, cannot be placed in a unit for a few turns
- No deployment, the pilot is currently in a pocket dimension and can be assigned to any unit. This is the most aggravating status an AI pilot can have because we cannot recruit them if they hang out there
- Not available/Dead/Missing in action means that the pilot cannot be deployed by any means. For the first two the pilot doesn't even show up in the pilot list, internally the game tracks though if a pilot got killed. These three statuses can only be set and unset via events which won't happen in the pilot campaign.

Christina McKenzie - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: RX-78 NT Gundam Alex - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Madras
In the anime series she was the test pilot for a Gundam that was supposed to replace Amuro’s aging Gundam. She only saw one combat deployment against a terribly outmatched Zaku. Her statline is similar to Sayla's mostly concentrating on evading and shooting.

Skills: Heroine - Male units nearby get a morale bonus

Kou Uraki - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: RX-78GP01 Gundam Zephyranthes - Current deployment: None
Kou is the main character in the anime Stardust Memories where he is mostly remembered as a bland character that is simply not as good at combat as Amuro and saved by his post OYW mechs. He is normally exclusive to Tem Ray and the Grand campaign. I can't tell if he ever gets good in this game, his starting stats are not promising though.

Skills: Mecha Fetish - 2% HP recovery per turn, higher chance to scan enemies, faction gains enemy technology exp when scanning (The latter I have never seen that higher than 0 in a pilot campaign so it's not useful)

Shiro Amada - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: RX-79[G]EZ-8 - Current deployment: Ground Type GM, Northern India
Shiro is the main protagonist of Gundam 08th MS Team, which has the roles of a usual Gundam anime reversed. He is stuck in a standard suit fighting aces. He does surprisingly well keeping himself and his team alive but never makes it to true ace status.

Skills: Hot blood - Higher morale gain, lower fatigue gain and returns faster into battle after getting shot down.

Jack Bayard - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: GM - Current deployment: Guntank, Torrington
He is a character that was only featured in video games. If I remember correctly he was a rather middling ace.

Skills: Tactical Cooperation - +5% to every stat if a unit with the same skill is in the same stack. Can stack up to 25%.

Sleggar Law - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: Core Booster - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Jaburo
Sleggar was a late addition to the cast in the original Gundam joining the White Base crew as a fighter pilot. He had some odd relationships to the other characters especially the female ones. In this game he is an ace with good starting stats.

Skills: Feminist - Female characters in his stack gain +5 morale as does he himself

Chuck Keith - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: GM Cannon - Current deployment: Not deployed
Chuck is the Wingman of Kou in Stardust memory and I cannot remember him actually doing something. As he's Tem Ray/Grand campaign exclusive I cannot tell if his atrocious stats ever get good.

Skills: Tactical Cooperation - +5% to every stat if a unit with the same skill is in the same stack. Can stack up to 25%.

Phillip Hughes - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: GM(?) - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Torrington
If I got this correctly he's the wingman of the main character in the Blue Destiny side story. He is one of our many sidekick characters that have rather middling stats.

Alpha A. Bate - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: GM Custom - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Jaburo
I love this guy’s name. He is another Stardust Memory character and is part of the B team there. In this game he is actually around during Amuro’s UC 0093 campaign but he is not recruitable.

Maximillian Burger - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: GM Cannon - Current deployment: T61 Tank, Torrington
Oh boy this poor man has the worst starting position. Starting out in a tank. He only appeared in video games and is part of the White Dingo Team in Australia.

Matilda Ajan - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: Medea transport plane - Current deployment: Medea transport plane, Jaburo
Matilda appeared in the anime quite a few times. She supplied the White Base numerous times and relayed hopeful messages from Jaburo to them while they were stuck in North America. She also acted as a possible love interest for Amuro. In this game her downfall is that she only has an S rank in planes. I'd rather see her in a battleship.

Skills: Supply Raising - Recovers 4% EN at the start of each turn (this is surprisingly useful as it prevents a unit from running dry and not being able to move anymore)
Woman's Charm - Male characters gain 10 morale and gains rank exp 10% faster.

Bernard Monsha - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: GM Custom - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Jaburo
Ah Monsha, he is a complete rear end in a top hat in Stardust Memory for no apparent reason. He is actually not incompetent which is mirrored in his stats. Fun fact: He is another ace that is shown as being part of the Federation in the UC0097 campaigns.

Yazan Gable - Rank Ensign - Historical Unit: GM Light Armor - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Jaburo
Look at those stats, look at his level, and gasp in excitement. This guy is great. In the series he only appeared in Zeta and ZZ Gundam as antagonist and he is a man of many facets. He is a psychopath who loves to engage in combat, is clever enough to realize his commanding officers will get him killed and gets them into accidents but on the other hand he's refusing to do war crimes and is condemning them. In ZZ Gundam he becomes a bit more of comedic relief character and I have memory of him riding on a flying pig towards the horizon, but I was told that that isn't actually part of ZZ Gundam.

Skills: Martial Arts - Melee weapon usage rate +30% and Melee damage +10%
Persistence - Lower fatigue and morale gain. Returns faster after getting shot down

Yuu Kajima - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: RX79-BD1 Blue Destiny Unit 1 - Current Deployment: Sabrefish, Torrington
Yuu has several pre- and after combat talks all of them amounting to "...". Statwise there is some potential there but otherwise he's not very exciting, just like his talks.

Raban Karcs - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: Zaku II F2 - Current deployment: Guntank, Jaburo
Another Stardust Memory character where he gets blown up right in the beginning. His stats kind of mirror that he never got anything done.

Adam Stingray - Rank Master Sergeant - Historical unit: GM - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Madras
Adam is another video game only character. In other Gihren games he had actually okayish stats. Here his starting stats are kinda meh. Also we finally ran out of ensigns!

Chap Adel - Rank Master Sergeant - Historical unit: GM Cannon - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Jaburo
Chap is part of the B Team in Stardust Memory and unlike his teammates not a dickbag. Like his teammates he too makes it to UC 0093.

Karen Joshua - Rank Master Sergeant - Historical unit: RX79[G] Ground Type Gundam - Current deployment: Ground Type Gundam, Madras
Karen is part of the 08th MS Team and therefore a wing mate of Shiro Amada. Despite her low rank she starts out in a competitive mobile suit and has good stats. So she might be a rough diamond and a good ace with some levels.

Skills: Scolding Encouragement - can exchange her own fatigue for morale in surrounding units

Summona Fulis - Rank Master Sergeant - Historical unit: GM - Current deployment: Sabrefish, Torrington
The third character from Blue Destiny and by far the worst out of the bunch.

One little notice, this is where your recruitment list in Amuro's campaign would begin, he cannot recruit master sergeants or higher.

Terry Sanders Jr. - Rank Sergeant - Historical unit: RX79[G] Ground Type Gundam - Current deployment: Ground Type Gundam, India on his way to Odessa
The third member of the 08th MS Team. Like Karen he has quite good stats for his rank. A bit more defensive than I'd like but good nevertheless. Another rough diamond.

Skills: Bad Luck - Scan rate +10%, returns one turn faster after getting shot down, +5% shield use rate

Eleodore Massis - Rank Sergeant - Historical unit: Hover Truck - Current deployment: Hover Truck, Madras
Fourth Member of the 08th MS Team. Unlike the others he never got a Mobile Suit instead he was on reconnaissance duty in his silly truck. I'm not entirely sure what we would need a tank ace for, but we could recruit one if we wanted to.

Skills: Reconnaissance Technology - +10% chance to scan an enemy successfully

Michel Ninorich - Rank Sergeant - Historical unit: Hover Truck - Current deployment: T61 Tank, in transit
Final member of the 08th MS Team. In the anime he keeps writing letters to his girlfriend and rings every death bell he can find. Oddly he never dies though. In the game he has terrible stats and is the one ace without any skills. Funnily enough the AI loves to deploy him in terrible units. Right now he is in the death trap that is the T61, but I see him deployed in a Ball regularly.

In other ace related news:

Amuro leveled up to gain his second skill: Battle Talent - Experience gained +20%. So yes, aces gain new skills over time. That means most aces up there will fill out those empty slots and gain better ones over time. So all those aces that only have tactical cooperation will gain something more interesting over time. I don't know who gets what though.

So dear Goon High Command. I need an army and I want you to design it! Set are two units: Bright in White Base and Mirai in an additional Pegasus Class. That gives us two carriers that each can carry nine units. Filling them up completely might be a bit too expensive for our current funds of 42000 Brazilian real. So I'd recommend handing me two full stacks of units two work with. A stack has six units in it. The front row which consists of three units which can melee (and be a victim of melee) and a back row of three units that will be shot at significant less often. With Amuro, Kai, Job, Sayla, Hayato, Fraw and Ryu we have seven aces so we would need five more from the list to fill my quota. We also need quite a few units in addition to the Gundam, Guntank, Guncannon and Core Fighter we got for free. Mind that we can put whoever in those, Amuro doesn't need to be a Gundam pilot.

This won't be a vote more a make a wish thing. :siren: Dear Goons who do you want to see in which unit? :siren: I will see that your wishes are fulfilled within my constraints!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
We need to rescue Max Burger and plop him in an artillery MS. Also grab Karen and keep her in a Gundam.

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Let's grab Shiro Amada and stick him in a Gundam, and Chap Abel in a Guncannon if we can for the sheer power of that 'stache.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

quote:

Skills: Feminist - Female characters in his stack gain +5 morale as does he himself

I see Sleggar subscribes to the Kazuma Sato school of "feminism".

quote:

Matilda Ajan - Rank Ensign - Historical unit: Medea transport plane - Current deployment: Medea transport plane, Jaburo
Matilda appeared in the anime quite a few times. She supplied the White Base numerous times and relayed hopeful messages from Jaburo to them while they were stuck in North America. She also acted as a possible love interest for Amuro.

Eeeh not really. He had a crush on her, but not only is she implied to be much older than him, but she had a fiancée too.

Anyway, as far as my wishes go, maybe grab Sleggar so we have the historical White Base lineup and then snag as many protagonists as we can (like Christina, Shiro and so on).

No preferences for suits, cause I don't understand which ones are more useful anyway (tried playing this game, got all my suits blown up).

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Yazan Gable in a GM Custom because Gundams are SO last season.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Definitely grab Yazan and put him in some melee-oriented suit.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Recruit Yazan and if it's in the game give him his big stupid space manta mech

I play Hambrabi in Maxiboost and he has some fun lines about all the Not-Chars running around

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I have very limited knowledge on Gundam, and no experience with this game, so I'm making suggestions based on gut instinct and what sounds good.

Definitely grab Yazan. I like Max Burger's name, so grab him as well. Karen looks cool, so I also suggest her.

Get a few Mass-Produced Guntanks, and GM Ground Types.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Why yes, I DO have enough CON to whip my hair.

I'd say try to get Karen Joshua. And yeah, keep her in a Gundam if you do get her.

Also interested to see Christina McKenzie actually see some action, and what skills she'd get when leveling up.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Yazan, Sleggar, Terry, Karen, Shiro

I think that will handily exhaust your budget, but all of those folks seemed to be in decent suits. If any money is left over run 4 Mass produced Guntanks.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

IIRC the term "feminist" in Japanese has a meaning closer to "chivalrous". Very classic "do everything for the ladies" sort of deal.

I actually like Chuck Keith so I'll vote for Chuck and Yazan because Yazan sure is a character.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Seconding McKenzie.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

habituallyred posted:

Yazan, Sleggar, Terry, Karen, Shiro

I think that will handily exhaust your budget, but all of those folks seemed to be in decent suits. If any money is left over run 4 Mass produced Guntanks.

I like this line-up, so I'll vote for it.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
We need Yazan and McKenzie at least.

I would also like to see the power of Mass produced Guntanks.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Ok, so here’s my list, based off of absolutely nothing but first glances:

Christina

Kou

Karen

Sleggar

Matilda

That should bring you to your quota.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

For the glory of John. Hail John.
https://youtu.be/XJWV9-TRD1E

And don't forget the Zacks.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

General Revil posted:

For the glory of John. Hail John.
https://youtu.be/XJWV9-TRD1E

And don't forget the Zacks.

For the FREEDOM of John, you mean.

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
The state of the world update is off to proof reading and I played the next update already, but I'm not happy about how that one turned out. Not gameplay wise (even if it was hilarious that I somehow lost Amuro one turn in) but more that I realized while writing, that the way I made my screenshots was suboptimal. It was a bit hard to gather what is actually going on. So I'm gonna redo that one. Sorry for the delay.

LJN92 posted:

[...]Eeeh not really. He had a crush on her, but not only is she implied to be much older than him, but she had a fiancée too.[...]
Oh, I misunderstood something here because English is not my first language. I assumed that interest doesn't necessarily mean that it's reciprocal and may even be denied.

RBA Starblade posted:

Recruit Yazan and if it's in the game give him his big stupid space manta mech

I play Hambrabi in Maxiboost and he has some fun lines about all the Not-Chars running around
Sadly not a single Zeta suit is available to us. The tech tree in this campaign ends with Stardust Memory. The last few tech levels are hilariously insulting to a federation player. Technically to a Zeon player as well as it's all space tech.

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
State of the world - Turn 07

Over here in South America is our headquarters Jaburo. If Jaburo falls it's game over. The AI tends to just hand this base over to random Zeon troops while we are not looking so it's important that we keep this thing clear from any immediate threats. Sadly the location isn't in our favor, it's right next to the sea which means Zeon can easily sneak in with aquatic units.

Let's take a look at the base proper:

The hex that is currently occupied by the yellow Big Tray unit is the base tile. We need to keep Zeon away from that one at all costs. Jaburo is a nightmare to navigate. All territory is hills so there is no easy way to move forward. Also there are all these rivers, they cannot be crossed by land based units but aquatic units can move freely in them without fear of getting counterattacked. Zeon loves its aquatic units so those rivers will turn into a nightmare for the defender as there is always a chance of some sneaky unit capturing the base tile causing a game over.

I hate Jaburo, regardless of which side I'm playing. It's hell.

North America is firmly in Zeon's hands. The bad news for us is that it's incredibly close to South America and Jaburo and Zeon has two bases there constantly producing units. Especially New Yark is a problem because it's aquatic units can hop over to Jaburo in one turn. Compared to San Francisco it's a bit more difficult to reach and the base itself isn't that great for an attacker in terms of supply and navigation. San Francisco on the other hand is in constant risk of getting recaptured by Zeons coming in from Hawaii.

On most campaigns I'd put up a vote which region we should attack first but North America needs to go. Asap.

Europe is firmly divided into east and west. On the east side we have Zeons main resource base Odessa while we control Belfast in the west. While taking out Odessa quickly will put a damper on Zeons production (well maybe not with our difficulty setting) and helps our AI, we cannot do this right now as Odessa is plot locked and we are not allowed to enter it. Belfast on the other hand is only accessible via sea and is therefore pretty defensible. Sooner or later Zeon will out-tech us with marine units and Belfast will fall, and that is a problem because it's incredibly difficult to reconquer.

Asia again is divided. We control Madras in the south while Beijing is under Zeons control. Madras is a surprisingly difficult base for Zeon to take and it takes some serious forces to take it away from the AI. Beijing on the other hand is difficult to defend and will change owner pretty often. Beijing is usually one of the first targets the Federation AI goes for and we will probably see Revil or Gopp starting a big assault. Most of the time it's not successful though. Fun fact: If we were a Zeon pilot this base would start under Federation control.

The vast lands of Africa have only one base in Kilimanjaro. Supply lines to eastern Africa are difficult to maintain and the defender is therefore at a great advantage. In northern africa we usually see huge battles at the Sinai peninsula as it's the only land bridge between Eurasia and Africa and the AI tries to funnel units through there while it's inside the defensive perimeter of both Kilimanjaro and Odessa. One thing to note about Kilimanjaro is that the Zeon AI loves to deploy it's big mobile armors here. That means if we are gonna fight the Big Zam it will be here or in space.

Australia has only one base, Torrington. We hold that one for now and the AI will use it to harass Hawaii. While Hawaii harasses Torrington. Usually the AI can hold this one pretty well. If you are a Zeon player this base is pretty low on your priority list as it's far away from anything but Hawaii.

Hawaii is owned by Zeon and I hate Hawaii it's usually a huge meatgrinder. It takes forever to take and if you have taken it the AI loses it right away again. On the other hand leaving Hawaii in Zeons hands means it can endanger San Francisco, Torrington and Beijing.

Into space we go! Luna II is the only place untouched by capitalism Zeon. The Federation AI usually is able to hold this place as it continuously builds up forces there until it reaches a certain threshold and sends that fleet out. Usually that is quite late into the game and requires some more advanced battleships to actually reach that point due to unit limits, but when the time is ripe Zeon will have some serious trouble defending against the Luna II fleet. If we actually lose this base we will have trouble actually relocating units to space as only very specific units can freely move between earth and space. Also free reign over space allows Zeon to drop units into our backyard without any interruption. If we were a Zeon player this base would be pretty high up on our priority list as it would mean we completely dominate space and the AI can switch from producing space units to earth based ones.

West of Luna II we have Solomon. Solomon is Zeon's mirror to our Luna II. Zeon will continuously build up forces there until it reaches a threshold and sends everything out for Luna II. Usually taking out this base is the hardest battle for a Federation player. Sadly Solomon is plot locked before we take back most of earth.

Southwest of Solomon we have A Baoa Qu. This is where the final battles of the original series were fought. This base is plot locked until we take over Solomon.

The moon's capitol Granada is also in Zeon's hands. As usual with all space bases we cannot take it before we have reached a certain point in the plot. Also mind that neutral hex east of it. That is Von Braun. A hugely lucrative territory to take over. Usually neither AI cares about those neutral territories. In the grand campaign it would lower our public standing to take those over, which may lead to riots. As pilot we can just take those over and nobody cares.

Finally in the far far southwest is Zeon's headquarter Side 3. Side 3 is usually a hard battle as Zeon masses it's mobile suits and aces there. I haven't talked about it before, but for every newly researched unit you get one copy for free in your HQ. For Zeon that means they are deployed here, regardless of what kind of unit it is. So it will not only mass space units here but also earth based ones which will not go into combat. It also takes Zeon three turns to redeploy a unit from here to earth. But before we can think of taking that one over Zeon must have lost all other space bases.

Glalev
Jan 28, 2009
That's an interesting tactical situation, very spread out on earth with several theaters. I'm wondering, where do the natural drop points of the Federation and Zeon end up on the world map? I'm guessing the Federation drops are in areas they start with control of, since that would explain why Zeon isn't doing drop and capture maneuvers. (I'm also guessing the drop points might move around. Really, I'm curious on how those work out exactly in general.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
So I get a vibe of 'if you do this, the AI screws it up'!