Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.random
May 7, 2007

Mylanta is as thick and smooth as she is deadly. Her pale and milky exterior might distract from her well muscled figure and the subcutaneous spikes, lining her arms, legs, and fists.

(Yes, she’s smooth and spiky. It’s totally a thing.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Garactus is a one billion mile tall humanoid alien that eats planets but his cock is only 3.5" long erect and it's almost never erect and it also looks smaller because his pubes are made out of full size dragons so that makes him super mad when he fights.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Nigma is a fat and unfunny poster who wears sandals and Hawaiian shirts. He defeats his enemies by autistically* cowering, then when the enemy turns away in disgust he dishonorably slits their throat from behind or stabs them in the back or whatever.

*I’m allowed to say it

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Mayor Boogiewoogie is a mayor and wears a mayor suit. He is only good at being a mayor, so he can only fight by throwing political enamel pins and cowering.

god please help me fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Mar 26, 2022

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Bayoneta

totally legally distinct from the Platinum Games LLC character Bayonetta

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Hellfucker is a 7 foot tall ex convict with leathery skin with tattoos of skulls all over it and he carries a large chain with a sharp hook on the end that he swings around as a weapon. His deranged lizard-like brain can only process three basic impulses: eating, loving, and killing.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Slurk is blam, and explosive prone. He eats death paste and doesn't die. He is also extremely damage, and very kill. He doesn't like to die, ever, and is extremely kill. He kills.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Uchiha Bootyblaster is a rogue ninja who gained the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan by murdering his childhood Trumpy Bear,* and fights using his signature elemental ninjutsu, Methane Release

*2 easy payments of $29.95, no returns accepted for damaged bears

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Unbeatable Winner is an invincible fighter who has never known defeat. Unbeatable Winner will always win and cannot be beaten

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
The fighter known as Bear is an actual loving bear. Her special power is mauling.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A fighter who tortured and destroyed my body and I hope he loses.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
The flipper machine from Robot Wars.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A bronze statue of boxer Evander Holyfield that captures a pose of him mid-punch and people keep inexplicably walking into the outstretched fist on the statue and knocking themselves out.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
OP get back, we need to know who wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

CAT SNAKE