Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I will poop anywhere, anytime, stall door broken, idgaf. I will poo poo on YOU and wipe my rear end with my bare hand!

Big poo poo Energy runs in my loving veins!!!

My grandpa had a phone line built into his bathroom in the 1960’s. He would conduct business while pinching loaves all day and force any jabroni on the other line to sit there and listen to his poo poo with him.

That phone is still there, and while I have a cell phone, it is BONER INDUCING experience to call up and order a pizza from a 60 year old rotary phone while you fire sick turds out your rear end.

How does your #bigshitenergy stack up???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They tortured the poo poo out of me

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Eating while making GBS threads is an almost religious experience.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

givepatajob posted:

Please list some foods that pair well with a healthy, heavy BM odor.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
big poo poo energy. that's when you clog the toilet with the courtesy flush

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

slim jim

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“Yea I drive a Hummer”

fartman
Sep 19, 2021
You ever go to the strip club and pay the girls to poo poo on each other, and then take a big fat dump in their toilet when it’s over? One of my favorite things to do.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

barnacle poo poo

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s30yTWaT0XY

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
did you know that LBJ used to fling poo poo at senators as a power move and JFK didn't even die of a gunshot wound it was literally a fatal blow from LBJ's poo poo it's all on the nixon tapes

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

b r i m m e r s

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Most curries.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I wait for the MD of the company to go to the toilet and then I wait about 3 minutes and go as well. I hold my logs in all day explicitly to dump the most putrid poo poo loafs I can into the stall next to him and then leave without flushing before he even finishes so he's got no idea who's doing it. One time he left the bathroom pale and sweaty and I'm pretyy sure the putrid stench made him sick. Anyway next pay review I can tell him I can make the stink go away if he gives me a 100% raise.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ive done some big shits in my time

look in the toilet like, how did that fit inside me?

i can only conclude that the butthole is very powerful and mysterious

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Do u take a wider, possibly "wide" stance

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

givepatajob posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Got my tripod set up on the floor so I can do this video conference while making GBS threads in the port-a-potty.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

One of my high school teachers had Big poo poo Energy. The upstairs restroom stalls had no doors because it was where everyone went to smoke. He'd sit on the can with a clipboard full of our physics papers and grade them while he poo poo. We'd always go to the urinals and start asking him what our scores were and he'd tell us while grunting one out.

Those of us who knew that's where he graded papers only asked to see our scores in the gradebook from time to time and did not accept returned papers.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7j1WkMYF_8

fartman
Sep 19, 2021

Kirk Vikernes posted:

One of my high school teachers had Big poo poo Energy. The upstairs restroom stalls had no doors because it was where everyone went to smoke. He'd sit on the can with a clipboard full of our physics papers and grade them while he poo poo. We'd always go to the urinals and start asking him what our scores were and he'd tell us while grunting one out.

Those of us who knew that's where he graded papers only asked to see our scores in the gradebook from time to time and did not accept returned papers.

If I was him I would just let a huge fart rip whenever someone asked me the score.

“What’s your grade? Oh yeah it’s *ppppppplllllll* you punkass bitch!”

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
(sound)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLkUCmKvQvM

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
if you don't clog your toilet at least once a month, gtfo of herr

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

blight rhino posted:

if you don't clog your toilet at least once a month, gtfo of herr

i have to buy a new toilet monthly the making GBS threads is so intense

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

20 Blunts posted:

i have to buy a new toilet monthly the making GBS threads is so intense

you are a pro, and i bow down to your pro-shites

i once pooped in my trashcan while i was plastering my toilet with toilet paper and vinegar to clean it. it wasn't a massive poo poo, but once you poo poo into any non-toilet receptacle it seems like a massive poo poo.

a very much "this is not where a poo poo belongs" and then you have to deal with it like a responsbile adult

whic means going "Ew ewewew ew ewew", and doubling bagging it, and throwing it in the trashcan that goes to the curb and praying you forget about it, and don't trip taking tit to the curb and the poop falls on you or in your general direction

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Apr 6, 2022

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27V0gTRXIo

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
if you ever go to jail you have to poo poo out in the open in front of all the other prisoners ALL the time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

had a green poo poo this morning, have been eating a fuckload of jelly beans :hmmyes:

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Peggy Edson posted:

had a green poo poo this morning, have been eating a fuckload of jelly beans :hmmyes:

ONe time I drank an entire pitcher of Kool aid and then my poo was green

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
too much red wine will give you a striking black. very modern

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBCmDbVwnoQ

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
no, no, no, no, no, no you had to do a big poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Walk into the sauna, splash some water on the hot rocks to build a good steam, poo poo on the steaming rocks and leave.