Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I have a few questions about greasy grannies with holes in their panties.

Are there greasy grannies without holes in their panties, or does the greasiness of the granny imply that the holes exist?

What about grannies that aren't greasy? If a granny isn't greasy, I'd have to assume that they do not have holes in their panties, but I cannot be certain.

Does a grannies greasiness create the holes in the panties, or do the holes in the panties lead to the greasiness of the granny?

Is greasy with holes in their panties some kind of status grannies actively look to achieve? Like do grannies go to the flea market to purchase the best home made granny greases? Do they try to make the holes in unique patterns and designs, or are holes that occur naturally from wear and greasy granniness more desirable?

Before underwear existed, like in pre-historic times, were the grannies still greasy, or were they dry because they didn't have any panties to have holes in?

I'm really not sure about anything regarding greasy grannies with holes in their panties, there are just so many questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

:ok:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lil Wyte is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Em, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Em went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Wyte is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Eminem when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Stop overthinking it, McHeath. Go grease up a granny and do the necessary experiments (all consensually of course) and let us know the results.

Pro tip: If your own grannies are dead or non-compliant, hang out at a bingo parlor, you wil soon get lucky.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they should make t5he plane out of the black box

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you grapple with a greasy granny with holes in her panties she'll grab your pliable pole and garble greedily on that perfect pipe OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

they should make t5he plane out of the black box

They should make the black blox out of the plane

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Giant greem grapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
:yikes: