Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

oh man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pat Boone is almost 90 and is honestly amazingly more coherent than I would have expected him to be

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

GolfHole posted:

where can i buy that shirt that jazz is always wearing when he gets thrown out the house

Try the year 1991.

And if that doesn’t procure you the shirt, maybe a thrift or vintage clothing store.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
They should take the award away simply because he's responsible for some of the shittiest rap music of the late 1990s

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Parents just don’t understand

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Pat Boone is almost 90 and is honestly amazingly more coherent than I would have expected him to be

Yeah, his response is honestly one of the most level-headed about the situation.

I really hate the people who bring up that he celebrated a career-high win for a few hours. Yeah, he got to have his little bit of fun before he was the butt of the next week’s conversation. It’s really wild the extent to which public outrage has increased in the social media era. Like, being personally aggrieved over something Will Smith did? Have these people ever heard the phrase “what you eat, don’t make me poo poo?”

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA posted:

Parents just don’t understand

Nightmare on My Street

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

They should take the award away simply because he's responsible for some of the shittiest rap music of the late 1990s

I’m sorry OP but getting jiggy with it still slaps.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

davecrazy posted:

I’m sorry OP but getting jiggy with it still slaps.

DKNY all up in my eye

Truly the Rakim of the late 90s.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

remember when he went through his cool leather and sunglasses phase in the 90s

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

GreenBuckanneer posted:

The more I read about Jada the more I dislike her and think Will Smith is likely in an abusive relationship he needs to get the gently caress out of.

Maybe they have some kind of BDSM relationship

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

remember when he went through his cool leather and sunglasses phase in the 90s

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Wasn’t that whole publicity stunt with Pat Boone just him ironically cosplaying as his own idea of a satanic rocker because lol he’s such a devout clean cut Mormon but he got the metal look all wrong and just went around looking like an elderly leather daddy for a while and it confused everyone?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, his response is honestly one of the most level-headed about the situation.

I really hate the people who bring up that he celebrated a career-high win for a few hours. Yeah, he got to have his little bit of fun before he was the butt of the next week’s conversation. It’s really wild the extent to which public outrage has increased in the social media era. Like, being personally aggrieved over something Will Smith did? Have these people ever heard the phrase “what you eat, don’t make me poo poo?”

Yeah, it's almost like he shouldn't have slapped that guy or something

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Ralph Hurley posted:

Wasn’t that whole publicity stunt with Pat Boone just him ironically cosplaying as his own idea of a satanic rocker because lol he’s such a devout clean cut Mormon but he got the metal look all wrong and just went around looking like an elderly leather daddy for a while and it confused everyone?

it wasn't quite a publicity stunt as he did a whole album of lounge covers of metal songs so it was more like a whole publicity... phase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it was like that time that garth brooks became kurt cobain for an album