Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Syntax that cake looks pretty frickin delicious. I should bake a cake soon. I'd probably go for a black forest myself. If I'm making cake it's gotta be decadent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

Syntax that cake looks pretty frickin delicious. I should bake a cake soon. I'd probably go for a black forest myself. If I'm making cake it's gotta be decadent

Thanks! It is really loving good honestly. Not even by like "for a vegan cake" (because no one can actually tell) but it's just one of the best mudcakes I've ever made.

Trying to finesse a vegan ganache turns out to be a bit harder. Milk alternatives tend to be, uh, strongly flavoured. Nut milks are right out, so tomorrow I'm trialling soy and oat, and possibly rice.

I'm also making a double layer sponge (vanilla) but trying out the whipped cream recipe, and layering that and jam, plus doing a tasty buttercream with pureed strawberries and some pink colouring.

Cakes are amazing!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress u op

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It's cake farts OP

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

gently caress u op

Which of the ops here was this directed at

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

gently caress u op

hey we should be praising the OP he finally posted a thread that made it to page 2 instead of going straight to the gas chamber

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

hey we should be praising the OP he finally posted a thread that made it to page 2 instead of going straight to the gas chamber

Still waiting for you to do the same Harry, I believe in you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Still waiting for you to do the same Harry, I believe in you

harry doesn't eat his wifes pussy (shameful) but at least he's not a clout chaser, like you (very shameful)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

harry doesn't eat his wifes pussy (shameful) but at least he's not a clout chaser, like you (very shameful)

:hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Say 'cake' again. Say 'cake' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say "cake" one more Goddamn time!

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
I was told by a coworker that my mannerisms and general energy matches the turd in the hawaiian shirt from this tv show and I'm still deciding how offended I should feel.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sorry your coworker got you confused for Guy Feiri

Cake

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Treecko posted:

Sorry your coworker got you confused for Guy Feiri

Cake
guy fieri wears bowling shirt, jfc smh

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Wait I also wear bowling shirts at work... I didn't realize there was a big difference.

Oh yeah one buttons up the whole way the other just has a collar.

Ugh I'm so ashamed I'll try harder next time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I pronounce it caké.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

Say 'cake' again. Say 'cake' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say "cake" one more Goddamn time!

Torte
Gateau
Bundt