Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Many moons ago, there was a stream where many of us watched OPs from years past. We laughed, we cried, we suffered, and we watched objects rotate. Starting tonight, we will once again do the same, only this time with the addition of EDs. I've scoured the internet to bring a comprehensive* collection of anime OPs and EDs, arranged them by year, and will present them for your viewing pleasure!

Join us, tonight at 8:30pm eastern in https://cytu.be/r/buttbudies. The starting years will be 1963, 1973, 1983, and 1993. Be there, or don't!

*i've tried my best to include every op and ed from every tv show i could find. generally i've also tried to include ovas and tv specials, but excluded ones that were just credits on a plain background. also, movies are NOT included. none! unless i slip one in by accident.

Parallax fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

hype!!!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Erg posted:

hype!!!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
movies are included

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Strange Quark posted:

movies are included

thank you

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Good stream, thanks for putting in the work and reviving it.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Thanks to everyone that joined. I'll make another post next week to remind, but we'll be finishing 1973 and continuing on with 1983, 1993, and 2003. Maybe I'll improve the quality on some shows and maybe some blocks of one show will be split up. We'll see!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Please do not subject me to loving 90 mins of consecutive conan op+eds

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

It was never gonna be a problem with shows like that since I split them into the year they air, it's stuff that will have 7 EDs all air the same year

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
conan is ftw

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Parallax posted:

It was never gonna be a problem with shows like that since I split them into the year they air, it's stuff that will have 7 EDs all air the same year

Thank you for saving us from this fate with excellent curation

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

We return tonight, with the final half of 1973 and more from 1983, 1993, and 2003! Same anime OP time (8:30pm ET), same anime OP channel (https://cytu.be/r/buttbudies)! Perhaps a certain detective will make an appearance...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

If you can believe it, it's stream time once again, with more from 1983, 1993, and a whole hour of your favorites from 2003! Join us at 8:30pm ET, https://cytu.be/r/buttbudies!