Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dick Dawkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Dear Jeoffrey:

I wish to file a formal Forums User Complaint, due to misleading thread title.

On April 1st 2022, I willingly and eagerly entered the thread "Only Dick pics ITT", fully expecting to witness some pleasurable images of veiny throbbing cocks. However, I was extremely disappointed to find out users were posting images of people named Dick, short for Richard.

Perhaps this is what passes for "jokes" in your forums, but seeing as I was deeply, personally affected, I request the immediate permanent ban of every user in the thread, including myself, and also your immediate resignation as Forums Owner.

Sincerely, CFS

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Dear Jeoffrey:

On April 1st 2022, I willingly and eagerly entered the thread "Only Dick pics ITT", fully expecting to witness some pleasurable images of veiny throbbing cocks. However, I was extremely disappointed to find out users were posting images of people named Dick, short for Richard.

Perhaps this is what passes for "jokes" in your forums, but seeing as I was deeply, personally affected, I request the immediate permanent ban of every user in the thread, including myself, and also your immediate resignation as Forums Owner.

Sincerely, CFS

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dear Jeoffrey:

Sincerely, CFS

Hello. Maybe I can shed some light on this misunderstanding. You see, I am the OP of the thread, and I intentionally capitalized “Dick” so as not to have one confuse it for undulating man masts. Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
~Elf

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I believe you mean Dick Dorkins

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Dear Jeoffrey:

Sincerely, CFS

If it makes you feel better I'm sure most of these Dicks have dicks.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Jesus Christ, nms this

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dear Jeoffrey:

Sincerely, CFS

Whip it out.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There seems to be a dearth of amusing Richards on Google Images.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot to search for funny dick, here's one.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Apr 3, 2022

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Try disabling the safe search.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Treecko posted:

The worst dick

Unless you really hated Phil Hartman. Then Andy Dick was actually a pretty cool guy.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Unless you really hated Phil Hartman. Then Andy Dick was actually a pretty cool guy.

Why would anyone hate Phil Hartman?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Only possible way is being Andy Dick and hating existence in general

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO84rOp8FQ

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Zil posted:

Why would anyone hate Phil Hartman?

i dunno, his wife sure didn't like him

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Man i love big floppy dicks

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Don't forget about cartoon dicks!

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

jazzyhattrick posted:

How did it take this long? Smdh.

Guy on the right always reminds me of Sgt Chowdown

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Radio Paranoia posted:

Don't forget about cartoon dicks!

What a dastardly post.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Two Dicks for the price of one :wotwot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
lol

zaepg fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Apr 4, 2022

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

no mom very hungry posted:

Two Dicks for the price of one :wotwot:

Philip K. Dick is the best dick.

A friend once commented that I must like dicks a lot, since two of my favorite authors are Philip K. Dick and Michael Moorcock.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Yes indeed!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

DrPossum posted:

i dunno, his wife sure didn't like him

:laffo:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
hi

zaepg fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005