Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

A sentient white void spills from cracks in the Milky Way, disintegrating everything it touches. Its name is The Sog.

The Sog was willed into existence by a mechanized cyborg Louis Pasteur, who came to understand Life's greatest flaw was that it consisted of a series of discrete existences.

The Multiple-Approach Sog Containment Operations Team, or MASCOT for short, was formed by Cap'n Crunch after much of his fleet was disintegrated by The Sog. A paramilitary organization, MASCOT recruited famous heroes from across the galaxy, like Dig 'Em Frog and Tony the Tiger, to assist in special operations to repair the Milky Way's cracks and search for a way to rid the galaxy of The Sog.

When a solution was found and was about to be deployed against The Sog, MASCOT was betrayed by Trix the Rabbit, who revealed themself to be part of a terrorist organization named MALCOTS - the Masked Antagonist League - Cult of the Sog. Another legend to join MALCOTS was Grimace, who changed his name to Crimeace, and who has been a constant thorn in MASCOT's side.

In the city of Bran Rapids, part of the Forested Flakes island chain, The Bran Poobah hosts a tournament. The first place prize is The Ancient Grain, an artefact said to provide its wielder with immunity to the effects of The Sog. MASCOT and MALCOTS send their champions, but a mysterious third party enters the arena under the name Mystery Clean - a strong, musclebound and bald man whose identity is hidden behind the thin black mask that covers his eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The Postman squares off against the Kelloggsman and the General Millsman

Finger Prince

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Crunch ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Cheerio-beams glitter in the dark near the Birchermüesli Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like milk down the drain.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Finger Prince posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Crunch ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Cheerio-beams glitter in the dark near the Birchermüesli Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like milk down the drain.

time to diet

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

As The Sog approaches Earth, Bruce Willis races against time to combine all five Parts of a Complete Breakfast

gleebster

Only a howler
I will seize control of a defendable area and declare myself King Vitaman, ruler of the CW Post-apocalypse

FutonForensic

"poo poo, I've been sogged," despaired Franken Berry, his legs turning to milk. "don't let me die like a pussy Choc -- put a fat bullet right in my monster heart"

Tears welled in Chocula's eyes as he racked his SPAS-12,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The fascist theocracy established by the Quaker Oat guy is surprisingly chill and inclusive, but they do require hive-mind brain implants if you want to be a citizen.