Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
sublet it and live out my shameful landlord power fantasies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

STABASS posted:

sublet it and live out my shameful landlord power fantasies

You're missing out on an office, friend.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Peggy Edson posted:

Jack off dungeon.

You can jack off any time you like but you can never leave.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

do something kramer (from seinfeld) would do

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

do something kramer (from seinfeld) would do

"The markets CRASHING Jerry!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Use it as the straight sex bedroom. The main bedroom is for gay sex, natch.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

naem posted:

what if there’s like, a second floor, that’s like, a walkout basement, with weird carpeting and like, the laundry is down there, and it looks like there is a place you could put a toilet for a second half bath (next to the utility sink) and, like, you know for security you lock the sliding glass door (that opens to the shared outdoor area NO GRILLING) with a broom stick in the door channel and, you tell your second wife’s kid from her first marriage YOU CAN LIVE IN THE BASEMENT ITS COOL HAHA but then you have to like, walk past their stuff to do laundry and there is no door and they only come every other weekend but IN THEORY you could put like a treadmill and a second tv down there what then are yuou middle class then

We were looking at one of those. It actually looked p cool. I’ll always be a basement dweller at heart.

naem
May 29, 2011

mysterious frankie posted:

We were looking at one of those. It actually looked p cool. I’ll always be a basement dweller at heart.

same

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Peggy Edson posted:

Jack off dungeon.

oh you mean a masturbatorium

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I'd have bad dreams about it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Luvcow posted:

oh you mean a masturbatorium

:hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

welcome, come on in, take a seat, and blow a load off

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

naem posted:

what if there’s like, a second floor, that’s like, a walkout basement, with weird carpeting and like, the laundry is down there, and it looks like there is a place you could put a toilet for a second half bath (next to the utility sink) and, like, you know for security you lock the sliding glass door (that opens to the shared outdoor area NO GRILLING) with a broom stick in the door channel and, you tell your second wife’s kid from her first marriage YOU CAN LIVE IN THE BASEMENT ITS COOL HAHA but then you have to like, walk past their stuff to do laundry and there is no door and they only come every other weekend but IN THEORY you could put like a treadmill and a second tv down there what then are yuou middle class then

If you were middle class you could afford a cloth to screen off the basement and give your second wife’s kid from her first marriage a little privacy.

Unless alimony is excessive (it probably is now I think of it).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

To contribute: I'd fill the room with a ballpit and hold a Gooncon there. Then I'd burn it down.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cut a hole in the ceiling to stargaze from or if you're not on the top floor you can look at your neighbors upstairs. Maybe they got cool poo poo up there.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Probably just let junk pile up in there, honestly

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
My second bedroom is literally a storage room for my bike and other crap I don't use often.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gamer guy piss factory

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Stripper pole so I could film tiktoks where I bust out with sick stripper pole moves while playing the clarinet. My kingdom built from viral videos will last a thousand years.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I knew Kenny g was a goon.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I would build a huge fireplace that took up a third of the room and didn't fit with any of the other decor in the room.

Also, a hat rack for my fedoras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no sex happenin in that man-pad