Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
do not gently caress around ITT. I've already anticipated ur every intention u trolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomfoolery

I'm straight

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Tomfoolery posted:

I'm straight

unlikely :colbert:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Tomfoolery

I like GIRLS

I like their vaginas

I know that the vagina is the elastic, muscular part of the female genital tract. Would a gay man know that?

FutonForensic

Be a Bloke; Don't Tell Jokes

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Goofs Are GONE

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

*drawing a knife and approaching aggressively*
Are you trying to make some kind of... April DIPSHIT out of me? Am I an April Fucker to you? You think I'm just some kind of April IDIOT to be JERKED AROUND ALL DAY, Tyson Chicken, huh? Is that what you think? Is that you think, Tyson Chicken, you FREAK, you GARBAGE CAN?????

*Tyson Chicken cowering, using large cardboard printout of tweet asserting that Tyson Chicken Anytime Dippers will now be covfefe shaped as a flimsy makeshift shield*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It is April, fools!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Hey thread, i dont wanna embarrass ya but looks like your flys down

*fingers at the ready, poo poo eating grin already plastered all over my face just waiting for you to look down

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Nah its cool you can trust me April Fools isnt until tomorrow. Yeah its still march 32nd your good man

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I ran out of blackberries, so I made an April Fool instead. Eat it, please. Large mouthfools mouthfuls, trust me. Would I pie lie?

alnilam

How Wonderful! posted:

Are you trying to make some kind of... April DIPSHIT out of me? Am I an April Fucker to you? You think I'm just some kind of April IDIOT to be JERKED AROUND ALL DAY, Tyson Chicken, huh? Is that what you think? Is that you think, Tyson Chicken, you FREAK, you GARBAGE CAN?????

*Tyson Chicken cowering, using large cardboard printout of tweet asserting that Tyson Chicken Anytime Dippers will now be covfefe shaped as a flimsy makeshift shield*

you tell em. gently caress em up.

ty manifisto

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i don’t think being chill is good

AMPRILS FOOLS xDDDD

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Heather Papps

hello friend

my niece told me the pranks she pulled today. they are pretty devious.

prank the first: make a little cracker and cheese sammich snack thing, but cut the centre of the cheese out, fill with toothpaste, and give it to your dad.

prank the second: cut the top off a strawberry, hollow it out and then fill with peanut butter, then give it to your little brother.

i'm honestly impressed. she's a natural.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

Heather Papps posted:

prank the second: cut the top off a strawberry, hollow it out and then fill with peanut butter, then give it to your little brother.

this sounds delicious though

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

this sounds delicious though

she already understands the golden rule of pranks: confuse, don't abuse

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

I am preparing a series of elaborate pranks on my future self. the only issue I have here is inducing amnesia after I set everything up so my future self won't expect anything. I have gathered the following options: (1) comically large wooden mallet for noggin bonking; (2) jug of intoxicating liquid with "XXX" on the label; (3) carefully cultivated identity as CIA super soldier and assassin thus making me a prime target for plot-forwarding loss of memory followed by a hazy awakening adrift at sea with bullets lodged in my back. not sure which of these options will ultimately do the trick but I'm looking forward to experimenting!

ty nesamdoom!

Tomfoolery

Manifisto posted:

I am preparing a series of elaborate pranks on my future self. the only issue I have here is inducing amnesia after I set everything up so my future self won't expect anything. I have gathered the following options: (1) comically large wooden mallet for noggin bonking; (2) jug of intoxicating liquid with "XXX" on the label; (3) carefully cultivated identity as CIA super soldier and assassin thus making me a prime target for plot-forwarding loss of memory followed by a hazy awakening adrift at sea with bullets lodged in my back. not sure which of these options will ultimately do the trick but I'm looking forward to experimenting!

Oh, you're going to Total Recall prank yourself, like Arnold Schwarzenegger

alnilam

Sounds slightly more like a Paycheck situation, either way enjoy your Philip K Dick tier prank

biosterous

i think butts are only okay, at the max

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i kissed a girl and i liked it

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted: