Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Pokemon Girls Hunter is a romhack of Pokemon Fire Red. According to the features section it has:

Features

quote:

A couple extra Pokémon from future Gens.
New form of Mega Evolution.
Pokémon from other generations!
Special event tickets unlock Mystery Gift and you can find MG Receptionist above in all Pokémon centers.
At the beginning of this game, you will have 10 Pokemon to play.

Now I'll be playing through this blind but going off the screenshots on the download page this is gonna be entirely :nws:. And I don't mean like how I made my Neptunia thread nws, it shows it all.

Thread participation?

I can take a few goon names to name our 'mons! If you're into that thing! But enough talk, lets-a go!

Table of Contents

Returning Home

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Please name the first Pokemon you get Pewdiepie. If that's too long, shorten it to N-Word.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Jamesman posted:

If that's too long, shorten it to N-Word.

Nightelf?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I vote our name should be Richard Gamingo

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
gently caress

off.

Should be the name of something.