Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

... and you are required to have a strong opinion about Man Buns (the hairstyle).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'd like to take a bite out of those buns if you catch my drift

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

google THIS

I tell ya, society has gone off the deep end. No morals, no standards. Hell, I hear manbuns have gotten so popular even women are starting to wear them!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I got ya manbuns right here! Ayyyy!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I must warn you, I have very strong opinions about man buns, the hairstyle, not the other one

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i got man buns and i cannot lie

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

... and you are required to have a strong opinion about Man Buns (the hairstyle).

I don't think this requires going back to TYOOL 2013, I still know plenty of people with things to say about that presently.

Farecoal

There he go
Oh boy, I just graduated high school! Time to blow a couple thousand bucks on failing at a big college for one semester!

biosterous

if it's 2013 i think that's when i'm taking the sociolinguistics course that i had lots of fun in?

i was definitely in uni and definitely saw lots of manbuns and probably had an opinion (likely negative?) about them

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

In 2013 I was finishing my MFA and saw many man-buns every day. I liked them all and I would chide my friends if they made jokes about the man-buns. A man with a man-bun one day beat me at pool and told me this weird long story about how he got mugged and that made him realize that if he could mug Paul McCartney he would, and then he bought everybody a big pitcher of beer. So three cheers for the man-buns if you ask me,

Farecoal

There he go
juicy man-buns

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
always sunny owns. devito will probably be around for one more season. max

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

I don't think this requires going back to TYOOL 2013, I still know plenty of people with things to say about that presently.

Yeah but it was a hot button issue then IME.

Escape From Noise

Farecoal posted:

Oh boy, I just graduated high school! Time to blow a couple thousand bucks on failing at a big college for one semester!

biosterous posted:

if it's 2013 i think that's when i'm taking the sociolinguistics course that i had lots of fun in?

i was definitely in uni and definitely saw lots of manbuns and probably had an opinion (likely negative?) about them

Oh man. I'm old.

gleebster

Only a howler

How Wonderful! posted:

In 2013 I was finishing my MFA and saw many man-buns every day. I liked them all and I would chide my friends if they made jokes about the man-buns. A man with a man-bun one day beat me at pool and told me this weird long story about how he got mugged and that made him realize that if he could mug Paul McCartney he would, and then he bought everybody a big pitcher of beer. So three cheers for the man-buns if you ask me,

And for mugging Paul McCartney. Hurrah!

How Wonderful!

Paul McCartney do not read this

Goons:

gleebster posted:

And for mugging Paul McCartney. Hurrah!

Hurrah!!!!!!!

Escape From Noise

NGL I didn't see the mugging Paul McCartney angle coming.

barfdog

haha much doge, such harlem shake, many 2013, wow

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

gleebster

Only a howler
Neither did McCartney

google THIS

Maybe I should post my strong opinion about manbuns in the newly reopened BYOB forum

Or maybe it's a little too early, I can't quite remember

Finger Prince

DO NOT MOVE BACK TO CANADA. IT IS A TRAP.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In 2013 I was not yet a man-bun, but a boy-bun. Little did I know that summer would change me forever...

HisMajestyBOB

Wow, I sure hope this joyous time with no responsibilities, no pandemic, and endless freedom never ends! I'mloving life here!
Also, man buns kinda suck, but you do you I guess.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I am indeed mad about manbuns but i would like to add that I am also mad about bumpits

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

more falafel please

forums poster

it's April 3 2013 and I'm sick of my family asking if we're getting married! the whole institution is pretty silly, why would we? would be nice to get her on my insurance though

we got engaged 3 days later

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

How Wonderful!

more falafel please posted:

it's April 3 2013 and I'm sick of my family asking if we're getting married! the whole institution is pretty silly, why would we? would be nice to get her on my insurance though

we got engaged 3 days later

I also got engaged in 2013!!!!

Ass-penny

Is that like a mosh pit of unhoused people?

ChubbyChecker

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I got ya manbuns right here! Ayyyy!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

rear end-penny posted:

Is that like a mosh pit of unhoused people?

it's those things women put under their hair to make them look like brachiosauruses

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Pahilla the Hun

i’m just here to celebrate the national year of quinoa

thanks nesamdoom!!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It is 2013 and I am living with an endless string of roommates, none of whom have manbuns, but if they did, it couldn't make them worse roommates than they already are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Buttchocks posted:

It is 2013 and I am living with an endless string of roommates, none of whom have manbuns, but if they did, it couldn't make them worse roommates than they already are.

this is timeless, :mods:

thanks nesamdoom!!