Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Why did I open this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I haven't had one of those all-night bar-hopping pisses that you can feel in your toes in years. Anyone else's streams getting a little slower these days?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CPL593H posted:

I find the easiest solution to this problem is to not sleep outside in the middle of the winter like it's caveman times.

That's fine

It's fun though, if you're properly prepared

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
I absolutely never tent camp without a piss bottle because it sucks to get up in the middle of the night, dress, put clothes on to piss.

also one time I stepped in a cactus patch so yeah piss bottle except when the wife camps with me lol

also big minutemen watt fan here

piss bottle man

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I use big Gatorade bottles.

Cuz I need the wide mouth to accommodate my big ol hog.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

great thread

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
We should start a jug band

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
aim for the piss jugular

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

FOR ME TO PISS ON!!!

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Been storing all my piss in the ocean since day one boys and the results very much speaks for themselves.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I haven't had one of those all-night bar-hopping pisses that you can feel in your toes in years. Anyone else's streams getting a little slower these days?

Nah still chippin paint off urinals. :hmmyes:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Son't drive for stump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHYaj6EHfJg

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

the ever brilliant goldshower
fia the bed wetting companion
the loathsome piss chugger

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_2Ce6UBb8

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

crispix posted:

way of the road, boys

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xqvkTmmaNxw

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Quite a number of years back there was a thread where a goon was talking about how he kept jizzing into a water bottle he kept under his bed. Then one day his girlfriend found it and was so disgusted that it caused an argument and she eventually threw it at him which caused it to break open when it hit the floor. David Thorpe was still here in those days so he embedded a song called "Smell yo dick" in the thread so it played over it if you were on the page.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
eminem_my_salsa_but_my_piss_jug_imstead.gif

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Is that a... cum sock? :gonk:

Edit: And is it yours?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I had a lot of coffee. Now my piss is a neon yellow

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

CPL593H posted:

Quite a number of years back there was a thread where a goon was talking about how he kept jizzing into a water bottle he kept under his bed. Then one day his girlfriend found it and was so disgusted that it caused an argument and she eventually threw it at him which caused it to break open when it hit the floor. David Thorpe was still here in those days so he embedded a song called "Smell yo dick" in the thread so it played over it if you were on the page.

Lol. I remember the bachelor thread where a guy had a hole in his floor (it was an old house that basically had no insulation under the wood floors and ther was a couple feet of crawl space before the dirt) that he peed into because he was too lazy to walk to his bathroom.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Brother Tadger posted:

Lol. I remember the bachelor thread where a guy had a hole in his floor (it was an old house that basically had no insulation under the wood floors and ther was a couple feet of crawl space before the dirt) that he peed into because he was too lazy to walk to his bathroom.

Oh god. That entire thread was a wall to wall horror show.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Grabbing the wrong jug as I head out to meet the nerd crew at the brewery. Coby's gonna BUG when he sees the new growler (fairly epic statements about drinking but related to J.K's Wizarding World)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

zaepg posted:

Anyone else have a piss jug?

Hole foods

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Brother Tadger posted:

I like to think he wanted to piss in the hole in the floor just because it was there and only said he was lazy as an excuse.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I like to think he wanted to piss in the hole in the floor just because it was there and only said he was lazy as an excuse.

I can't decide if that's better or worse.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my piss jug brings all the boys to the yard

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Brother Tadger posted:

Lol. I remember the bachelor thread where a guy had a hole in his floor (it was an old house that basically had no insulation under the wood floors and there was a couple feet of crawl space before the dirt) that he peed into because he was too lazy to walk to his bathroom.

Imaging lying face down on that floor and sticking your nose in the hole and taking a great big whiff. I wonder what that would smell like, hahaha.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Where do you poop when you’re on the road OP?

When I have to pee I'll unzip my fly and put the jug opening in my dick. With one hand I'll hold the jug, I use the other hand to cover up my dick on the off chance someone peers in. Pooping is hard because you dont have a position you can get it that wouldnt make you completely visible to the world. Since my shifts are 8 hours Ill usually just hold them in, or use a Subway bathroom since I deliver there.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Brother Tadger posted:

His dogs lived under the house and he was worried about peeing on them, but not worried enough to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

His dogs lived under the house

:chloe: