Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

goodbye forever burnley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

nawilo_420 posted:

actually its funnier how poo poo pooshited are op

I was emphasising that you absolute clown, we conceded more than a team that got relegated

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

TheRat posted:

Why's this moronic poo poo suddenly popping up all over the place? Is everyone just coked out of their minds suddenly?

Won't stop unless clubs have to play their next games behind closed doors or, the funniest option, city get a 2 point deduction.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

TheRat posted:

Why's this moronic poo poo suddenly popping up all over the place? Is everyone just coked out of their minds suddenly?

Yeah it certainly doesn't help. The amount of coke people shove up their noses at big games is wild. Had a couple of nasty experiences with hyper-aggressive, abusive people at games this year that I've never had before.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
As someone very clever said in the other thread :

We've got a government and PM in charge who have basically taught people that you can be a brazen oval office and repeatedly get away with it with no consequences, and it turns out that that kind of thing filters down to people and welp here we are.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:

TheRat posted:

why do people who've never had coke always think that coke makes you do poo poo like this lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

I was emphasising that you absolute clown, we conceded more than a team that got relegated

pooshited

edit: and the good part is that next season will be worse under Erik "Garden Gnome" ten Hag lmao

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Tottenham

minema
May 31, 2011
This is my first season following the premier league, is the last day always so hype?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

minema posted:

This is my first season following the premier league, is the last day always so hype?

No, sometimes either City or Liverpool win the league in March

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

TheRat posted:

I think once one set of fans did it and got some attention, there was always going to be a few cunts who thought it looked like a laugh. I'm guessing Wembley have better stewarding for the playoff final and then they'll forget. Pitch invasions are an end of season thing anyway, so no reason we'll see one for a while. If it became a semi-regular thing, they'd have to start closing the grounds. Wouldn't like to see those nets go up like you see some places in Europe.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
That was an excellent afternoon in the end

Scared a few people who didn't realise how vociferous I could get about the foot but gently caress it

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I've posted an offseason thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4002653

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

pik_d posted:

No, sometimes either City or Liverpool win the league in March

United still has the most Premier League titles by a long way, but that was in the Before Times so nobody remembers anymore.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

minema posted:

Not really but look up the final day of 11/12, the sequence of events and matches for City to ultimately win the title on the final kick of the last game was pretty wild.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

sticksy posted:

Not really but look up the final day of 11/12, the sequence of events and matches for City to ultimately win the title on the final kick of the last game was pretty wild.

That Everton match :negative:

Also the derby but that Everton match was just :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Good riddance to this cursed month