Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I feel like this was an expected mud explosion, given the waiting camera and snickering.

Fraud.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

OP I am far too destitute to have any pants, will you buy me a pair OP, so I can for once, in my meager existence, enjoy the experience of making GBS threads mightily into my pants?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I gently caress yo rear end

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how many times do you guys or gals poo poo your britches before changing them? my record is three before i was forcefully ejected from jury duty.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I'm going to poo poo YOUR pants.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bula Vinaka posted:

Too many poop threads. Maybe there can be a poop subforum?
But this is the poop subforum :confused:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

the inspiration for their hit single "crash into me"

Under the Bridge and Screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

how many times do you guys or gals poo poo your britches before changing them? my record is three before i was forcefully ejected from jury duty.

Depends. :rimshot: