Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
I use metamucil daily and my poops are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartman
Sep 19, 2021
I decided to experiment a little bit and let several hot logs of poo poo get splattered all over the sidewalk, and then I took a photo of it and sent it to my mom. She was impressed with the patterns it made.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Can I have your mom's number I could use an artists opinion

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I have spent the last five years very in tune with my rear end.

I got a very bad hemorrhoid a while back, and when it happens once it makes it much easier to happen again. It popped up a few more times, so I took action. Mine began from pushing too hard when I poop as a result of the turd being too hard and dry. To reduce hemorrhoids, I needed to ensure that my poops were consistently #4’s or softer on the Bristol Stool Chart.

My secret weapons:

1. Dab. Don’t wipe. That’s right dab your dirty, lovely rear end with toilet paper after you poo poo. When you’re WIPING you’re irritating your butthole. Wiping can make you more prone to hemorrhoids, and can definitely make them worse if they are already getting agitated and inflamed.

Yeah, prunes. Every day I would eat 1-3 prunes with breakfast, and 1-3 prunes with dinner depending on the fiber content of my meal. Oatmeal and fruit for breakfast… 1 prune. Steak and rice for dinner… 3 prunes. And then sometimes if I just ate something hella dense in the middle of the day I might down a couple extra prunes. Just need to figure out the formula for your own gut. Funny story, after I got COVID, it changed my gut around a little bit. All of a sudden the prunes I was eating were waaay too much fiber and I cut way back on them. Currently I only take prunes infrequently. Only after a pattern of very dense meals. For the most part I am fine. My poops are still #4’s.

gently caress yeah little glycerin suppositories. Very rarely I end up eating way too little fiber and it results in mild constipation. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE URGE TO PUSH YOUR COMPACTED poo poo OUT UNTIL YOURE RED IN THE FACE. You will get a goddamn hemorrhoid. Trying to poop and it’s as hard and dry as an unlubed dick? Take a deep breath and relax. Go grab your suppositories and gently shove one nice and deep up your rear end in a top hat. It tickles. Wait ten minutes and your turd will be ready to exit. Reduced straining, no angering the hemorrhoids.

“OH BLOODFART, I DONT WANT TO SHOVE STUFF UP MY rear end. I THINK I’LL JUST TAKE AN ORAL LAXATIVE LIKE A GIANT PUSSY.”

First of all… gently caress you. Take a SECOND to enjoy a guilt-free finger up your rear end. You earned it. Third… in my experience oral laxatives work from the top down. That means they make everything in my stomach turn into diarrhea and send it like a fastball to my colon before even beginning to work on the constipated turd stuck in my rear end. And if there’s one thing worse than being constipated, it’s being constipated and having a shitload of diarrhea behind it. Imagine having to poo poo hot diarrhea and not being able to because there is a poo poo-dam in your rear end blocking its exit. Not fun. Skip the oral laxatives and get some suppositories like a loving man.

These are my lovely tips. I am happy to report my poops have been wonderful for years, and my rear end is in incredible shape. You could eat off that thing.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Laxative suppositories are in fact amazing. I was constipated for 6 weeks a couple years ago and the only relief I got was from the suppositories. About 3 pounds of poo poo would fall out of my rear end 15 minutes after insertion. Until I poo poo 7 times in one day and haven't had any major constipation since.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Peggy Edson posted:

Laxative suppositories are in fact amazing. I was constipated for 6 weeks a couple years ago and the only relief I got was from the suppositories. About 3 pounds of poo poo would fall out of my rear end 15 minutes after insertion. Until I poo poo 7 times in one day and haven't had any major constipation since.

Did u eat it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I did not eat the poop. I flushed it per societal norm.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

I did not eat the poop. I flushed it per societal norm.

conformist

stranger danger
May 24, 2006
Every 5-6 days for me. I take metamucil and drink plenty of water so I don't get constipated, but I do drop bombs.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why'd you even need a "laxative suppository", just grab a turkey baster and some olive oil idk

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Heaps of gas before and after a heroic little slug bounced out

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Butt piss

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
delicious, thanjks

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Initially hard to push but then slid out easy. Immense relief. Classic poop smell. 7/10 poo poo today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just had a pretty nice Friday poop. Deec 4 on the scale. One of those ones where you have a little spring in your step afterward.