Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you wish this poster a happy birthday?
This poll is closed.
I do, yes. Happy Birthday! 6 22.22%
HELL YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY 21 77.78%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress yo birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
hell yeah i got a very strong weed vape cart on sale. its got me toasted

i got some ben and jerrys whiskey ice cream

definitely dont feel like drinking (really never do anymore) so itt im gonna just play a bunch of elden ring

goons get it done

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Happy birthday

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

happy "birthday"

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

precision posted:

hell yeah i got a very strong weed vape cart on sale. its got me toasted

i got some ben and jerrys whiskey ice cream

definitely dont feel like drinking (really never do anymore) so itt im gonna just play a bunch of elden ring

goons get it done

i've had worse birthdays

happy birthday man

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Birthdays aren't real OP, there's only a short period of screaming madness between the voids.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Happy happy joy joy, happy birthday to you!

https://youtu.be/eVM1nUmDHHc

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s a p specific request but alright, crawl in and I will “give birth to you” :airquote:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
If you were French we could sing the Mickey Mouse song.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Happy birthday!
Power up beyond all possible limits!

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

its prob not your bday anymore but i hope it sucked less than you thought it would!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Aishlinn posted:

happy birthday.

Happy birthday, precision!

Please treat yourself to something, even if it's just a slapup home delivery meal.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

precision posted:

guess what i'm doing for my birthday???

that's right

working all day and literally nothing special because i don't know a single person in this stupid horrible awful dumb world and my family is so bad none of them give even a token poo poo

:toot:

I'm late but happy birthday!

(You just got the exact same treatment as my IRL friends)

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

precision posted:

guess what i'm doing for my birthday???

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
its your birthday!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its_my_birthday posted:

its your birthday!

hbd bro

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Have a yummy birfday! :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
UPDATE: it is no longer my birthday

for my birthday, the universe gave me a pretty cool present though.

i had a dream where i was hanging out with my (dead) best friend of all time, my soul brother, who i talked to or saw almost every day for like 10 years and then at least once a week for 5 more, and my other (dead) best friend, who isn't actually dead as far as i know, but around 12 years ago he became a right wing nazi (he had previously been a left wing goth, that happens a lot)

we were hanging out in the garage of my best friend, where a lot of us would always end up. in the last 5 or so years of my best friends life though, everyone but me had kind of given up on him because he was a very alcoholic and while he was holding a job he was really just destroying himself, a bad breakup had put him into this and he never got out. well eventually he found jesus (not in a good way, in my opinion, because he became a fundamentalist christian, not a gnostic christian like me or even a regular universalist or whatever... he went hard) and decided i was a satanist (because i'm a gnostic)

anyway the dream

we were just hanging out there eating mouse food... and then N (my best friend) says that there was LSD in it. Moon Boots (the other one ) has never done LSD (i think this is true... once me an him did mushrooms in the forest though)

we started tripping and having a good time and all.. then i was somewhere else, shopping? i think. i'm realizing now that i don't remember it much after all, aside from tripping. but it was great, it felt like i was actually tripping.