Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I had a psychology text that compared how humans experience aging to a spiral. Each turn around the spiral is a year. Birth is on the outside, so as you age, the years seem to go be faster as you move down the spiral.

I'm not sure how true this really is. If you fill each year with lots of different things happening, it will seem longer. When you're a kid, you have school every day, then the next year is a new classroom, new teacher, new arrangement, and that continues until you graduate and then through college. If you started that at age 40 and went to age 60, it would probably seem like time isn't speeding up at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Ive noticed that if i drink a fifth of whiskey time speeds up so fast that it instabtly becomes sunday afternoon but the time/speed increase side effecrs make me need to puke real bad and poo poo blood

speed up time or stop drinking and making GBS threads blood?

ima keep drinking tyvm

also if u need to puke you dont drink enought