Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I unroll them and smoke the weed out of a bowl. 1-2 prerolls last me a week and this way I can mix the strains up

Just buy a bag of shake homie

Pre-rolled joints are made from the leftover weed they couldn’t sell as flower or process. Sometimes they’ll spray resin or oil on it to mask it, but you can spend the same cash and make it all yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ovenboy
Nov 16, 2014

The reason that the rich were so rich, Vimes reasoned, was because they managed to spend less money. Take boots, for example. He earned thirty-eight dollars a month plus allowances. A really good pair of leather boots cost fifty dollars. But an affordable pair of boots, which were sort of OK for a season or two and then leaked like hell when the cardboard gave out, cost about ten dollars. Those were the kind of boots Vimes always bought, and wore until the soles were so thin that he could tell where he was in Ankh-Morpork on a foggy night by the feel of the cobbles. But the thing was that good boots lasted for years and years. A man who could afford fifty dollars had a pair of boots that'd still be keeping his feet dry in ten years' time, while a poor man who could only afford cheap boots would have spent a hundred dollars on boots in the same time and would still have wet feet. This was the Captain Samuel Vimes "Boots" theory of socioeconomic unfairness.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

T-72s

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

theres definitely a sweet spot in outdoors gear where you gotta pay to play

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Peggy Edson posted:

Low tier electronics. TVs, phones, computers, chargers. The poo poo just breaks 3x as fast for 1/3 the price of a premium brand.

Stuff like this.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

how are you gonna break a tv though it just sits there and doesn't move

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

Just buy a bag of shake homie

Pre-rolled joints are made from the leftover weed they couldn’t sell as flower or process. Sometimes they’ll spray resin or oil on it to mask it, but you can spend the same cash and make it all yourself

I hear ya but then I'm smoking on the same bud for a couple weeks and that sucks. Idk how else to buy a couple grams of different weed for like $30-40

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

Low tier electronics. TVs, phones, computers, chargers. The poo poo just breaks 3x as fast for 1/3 the price of a premium brand.

Yeah I already mentioned the Xbox Series S.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
a classic

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yeah I already mentioned the Xbox Series S.

reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Mods I redact my report I thought it said series X