Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Sirotan posted:

i get a shitload of these and someone thinks I'm a big fan of JLo

mods please rename me Viewers Sadly Welped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Goddamn were you ever wrong about that. :eyepoop:

I am not a doctor

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Zil posted:

Virgin.

That's pretty drat good.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I've been getting these but they start with the premise of someone getting a wrong number.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Klyith posted:

mods please rename me Viewers Sadly Welped

Are they dogs giving birth? Sadly?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

they dogs is whelpin mhmm. Txt back fer a bitch er a little feller. Reals authentic dogs yep

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I mean.... does anybody actually interact with these... basically Phishing texts?

Oh god..God...

The answer is yes, isn't it..

Like old people, or mentally ill or deficit people? That sucks.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
That actually looks like a legit auto text from a temp agency based in texas, coming from a texas area code. do better OP

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Trying a new approach, following the advice from this thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

They were clearly acting in a threatening manner!