Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron
Hey friend-o, wanna go watch a movie or something? Your pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
no i'm busy tonight but we should hang out soon!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
so uh, wanna swap trading cards or throw pennies at a wall?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what's up frienderinos! how about the ball game, the ol' ball game! hell of a game! ha! ha! anyway check you later. peow! *finger guns*

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron

Dr. Honked posted:

what's up frienderinos! how about the ball game, the ol' ball game! hell of a game! ha! ha! anyway check you later. peow! *finger guns*

*grasps heart, tongue lolling out of my mouth*
YA GOTS ME!
*chortle, waving until door is completely closed and 5 locks dead bolted*

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron

Sherbert Hoover posted:

no i'm busy tonight but we should hang out soon!

Ok! No worries! Just let me know man! I'm home most nights crying into my PS4 controller.

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron

Buttchocks posted:

so uh, wanna swap trading cards or throw pennies at a wall?

It depends on the cards and if the pennies are filthy or not.

Ass-penny

Contron posted:

It depends on the cards and if the pennies are filthy or not.

oh, the pennies will be filthy, friend.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

say buddy, I need a ride to the airport . . . so we can catch our flight to hawaii where we'll build an awesome tiki palace right on the beach, then we can surf all day, sip mai tais and watch the sunset, then smoke weed all night haha!!

[takes sip of beer]

um, I do actually need a ride to the airport though

ty nesamdoom!

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

geez these facebook pokes are getting out of hand

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

a stranger’s just a friend you haven’t met.

you haven’t met.

street car!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

im not gonna pretend, im just gonna be ur friend

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

how dare you sir

how very dare you

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Oh you're here. So glad you could make it! Would you mind watching everybody's coats? They're stacked up in the guest room. Ya, thanks. I'll send someone by later with some drinks and snacks for you.

google THIS

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:mods:

midnight_skies

"b'oh"

(_8^(|)
Hey friendo buddyo pal! Let's play video game. Here's your controller!

Yeah, I like to chew on it when I get upset. Get ready for 12 hours of crazy frog racing for the playstation 2!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i ordered us a pizza but i forgot you don’t like mushrooms so there is a second pizza coming too but they’re busy now so won’t be here for two hours so i’ll eat the first pizza and leave you the crusts until it arrives that way it’s kinda like breadsticks and you can dip them in the garlic sauce

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Its time to talk about our other friends and spill the primo gossip, ladies. Did you hear about... Contron? Oh my god, I know. It's literally sickening.

Oh, Contron-- it's been soooo long hahaha pull up a seat, we were just talking about Manifisto's new dolphin-themed haircut and how bad it is.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist

Hi, I spotted you from across the room when you were opening up your blackberry wine. I'm going to tell you to come with me into my office of this house that you clearly don't know your way around to have an important conversation. The office is revealed to be a bathroom and I'm going to sit in the tub and tell you how no one respects my weed allergy and how my other friend is a total bore and I'm sick of her.

Hi, I'm her other friend. I'm going to knock on the door and announce there's a call for you, there isn't but I saved you from her so let me tell you about this Lithuanian guy that gave me BV while your and my plus ones have a shouting match over a DBZ game in the rec room. Ok, I'm a bit miffed at you right now because you're clearly trying to leave now that some girl is yelling at Lithuanian guy outside, who came here to yell at me, and by leaving you're escalating the situation because with us here she's only trying to slash his tires instead of something worse. Where are you going?