Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
couldn't find duck so we're ordering sushi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Photosynthesis?! You spoiled multicellulars, learn to consume molecules!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Hurr durr, look at me, I'm an animal. I'm so bad at making energy, I have to steal it from other life forms. I have two unsightly holes in my body and am literally full of poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothing because I HATE Jesus and take every single waking second of my life to let others know how much I don't care about it!! Ugh!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I love Jesus so much I got ordained online so I can cast a magic spell to turn whatever's on my grill into his flesh

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Kinder chocolate from Belgium so I can spend the next few days squirting watery poo poo out of my rear end and still being thankful that I wasn't nailed to a loving cross

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

I love Jesus so much I got ordained online so I can cast a magic spell to turn whatever's on my grill into his flesh

Can you turn it into a particular part of his flesh? Got an idea for some bratwursts

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

smoked salmon spread and polish sausage like my grandma used to make

hopefully going to pick up a half price ham next week :hai:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Crusty Nutsack posted:

smoked salmon spread and polish sausage like my grandma used to make

hopefully going to pick up a half price ham next week :hai:

this is a pro tier post easter strat

:hai:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

couldn't find duck so we're ordering sushi

my family goes out on xmas eve for sushi as tradition. We discovered that every sushi place is packed that night about a decade ago and its our thing as well now.

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

I'm going to make some peacock rendang (dry curry). It will be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don’t celebrate Easter because I’m not a Christian or a small child.

More candy and eggs for me, sucka.