Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Outrail posted:

You're paying too much for dawgs, ask for the bulk discount

I agree but they acted offended when I asked as artists can do. I figure they'll go up in price anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Duck and Cover posted:

I agree but they acted offended when I asked as artists can do. I figure they'll go up in price anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Interest rates are going up next month, might be a good idea to offload at least some of them to milkshakes keep some liquid funds.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Outrail posted:

Interest rates are going up next month, might be a good idea to offload at least some of them to milkshakes keep some liquid funds.

Doesn't matter as I went with paying my taxes so those artisans can I guess starve or something. YOU CAN'T EAT THE ART THAT'S SACRLIEGE.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Eat the dogs. #Dogs #DogLife #HotDogs #KetchupKrew #MustardMilitia #RelishRegiment #Onions #SportPeppers #Buns #HotBuns #JoyceDeWitt

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Gonna make a breakfast sausage in a bun covered with chili, I call it the chili hog.

Original idea, do not steal.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Duck and Cover posted:

On one hand paying taxes is a thing I should probably do on the other hand I could buy so many chili dogs with that money.

it's the 18th and i hope you chose chili dogs.

does the gman deserve your money? No!

do you deserve those chili dogs? idk!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

kntfkr posted:

it's the 18th and i hope you chose chili dogs.

does the gman deserve your money? No!

do you deserve those chili dogs? idk!

I didn't I choose to pay the government. It's very sad.

Duck and Cover posted:

15825 chili dogs will never exist thanks to big government! Think of the poor chili dog artisans who will lose their jobs!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I expected to get some cash back from my takes this year and I owe a few hundred instead. I was going to buy stocks or drugs or a tank of gas with that money this sucks.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guys!!!!!! GUYS!!!!! I’m suckin on a chili dog. :smug:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Didn't want a hot one?

Ah poo poo chilli dog, hot dog. The gently caress I never realized wtf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You should put a sweater on him if he’s cold lol