Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
It's bad that I was surprised by a 23-yard kick going in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Saaaaaaame

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Alright I did a FuboTV trial. Hopefully some free streams pop up eventually though

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Nothing like being able to hear sirens from outside the stadium

Play
Apr 25, 2006

man Kyle Lauletta really sucks

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
In the pre-game they were talking about how Ta'Amu learned so much practicing with Mahomes for a season. I don't want to be mean, because I'm sure there's a ton of stuff you can learn from Mahomes, but it feels like 75% of what Mahomes does is just because he is a physical freak of nature.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ta'amu is a grinder he was in the XFL as well. He's cool.

yeah he's nothing like Mahomes and I doubt he learned all that much from him but whatever that's trademark announcer stuff

e: lol Pittsburgh is so loving bad. Why would you ever draft Kyle Lauletta there were so many better QBs available with more athleticism and more accurate. Their punter is also terrible which is only notable because their offense is so bad that punting is crucial

Play fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 19, 2022

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Lol this punter on pitt is just atrpciois

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pittsburgh's unis remind me of the Frankfurt Galaxy but that's the only positive i can give them

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lol finally a first down run and theres a personal foul

also todd haley is lookin fat

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I was gonna switch channels to watch Better Call Saul but forgot that Hulu Live doesn't have it, so gently caress me, bring on the fourth quarter

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
How have they not figured out how to not have the drone whirrrrrring

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Maulers seem very bad.
Also it may not have been the best idea to flood a single city with every game, particularly as Birminghamers(?) are likely to turn out for the team that will (theoretically) continue to play there.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i like the whirring drones

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Watching this makes me miss my local indoor football team. It was so much fun and great beer and liqour prices

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Wow Pitt threw a first down

Play
Apr 25, 2006

honestly amazed at Lauletta's suckness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

ulmont posted:

Is there any way to see a replay of any of these games?

Actually FuboTV seems to have replays available of the games and you can do a free trial for a week or so which will cover the next series of games as well.

Hopefully they don't base it on credit cards and I can just use fresh email addresses then cancel to stretch it through out the season. Just gotta not forget to cancel it lol