Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
its pretty funny that one of his college mentors was a for real left wing terrorist back in the day

but tan suits and dijon mustard get the boomer facebook posts going much harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I'm not worked up about it but it seems like pretty clear evidence that he is not actually a good person outside his job because a good person wouldn't have done that

I am worked up about him helping deliberately murder thousands of helpless Yemeni children via bombs and starvation though and I think it's pretty weird you aren't

What would you like done now that would fix this problem

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

he already answered that, he would have withdrawn all support from the murderous saudi regime and sat back while opec cut off the US and it raised gas prices to $20 a gallon and got a bunch of poor americans killed via destitution and suicide. because he has morals, you see.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

The obvious thing would probably be to stop helping Saudi Arabia and immediately begin to rebuild all the civilian infrastructure intentionally destroyed that led to mass starvation and disease and also give them a fuckload of food and medical help

Beyond that it would be pretty cool to prosecute the Americans who participated in it as war criminals

AHH F/UGH posted:

he already answered that, he would have withdrawn all support from the murderous saudi regime and sat back while opec cut off the US and it raised gas prices to $20 a gallon and got a bunch of poor americans killed via destitution and suicide. because he has morals, you see.

lmao Christ now you've shifted from "genocide is okay because something something Iran deal" to "genocide is okay because I believe one member of OPEC can unilaterally increase the price of gas by an order of magnitude in retaliation if we don't help them do their genocide"

TheIncredulousHulk fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Apr 21, 2022

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

AHH F/UGH posted:

I'm an American too and the idea of living within my means makes me want to kill myself

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The obvious thing would probably be to stop helping Saudi Arabia and immediately begin to rebuild all the civilian infrastructure intentionally destroyed that led to mass starvation and disease and also give them a fuckload of food and medical help

Beyond that it would be pretty cool to prosecute the Americans who participated in it as war criminals

Yes but the US will literally loving implode if gas prices go up because we don’t regulate corporate profits so sorry Yemeni kids hands are tied nothing we can do *shakes hands with MBS*

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 21, 2022

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
oh no OPEC won't deal with us any more but somehow we are beholden to their prices

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Private Cumshoe posted:

oh no OPEC won't deal with us any more but somehow we are beholden to their prices

Well you see, it’s a very complicated situation and…what? This? Just a bone saw, nothing to worry about. Anyway, let’s take a walk and talk about this….

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Aaron Sorkin gettin weird

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Aaron Sorkin ON THIS FAT HOG

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Are there any Obama Vtubers? I feel there would be a huge market for it.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
There's an Obama Chia Pet is that close enough?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lmao Christ now you've shifted from "genocide is okay because something something Iran deal" to "genocide is okay because I believe one member of OPEC can unilaterally increase the price of gas by an order of magnitude in retaliation if we don't help them do their genocide"

Obama sucks but I thank god every day that the most political power that you will ever hold is over the Wendy's bathroom checklist, because you genuinely want to beggar and bankrupt this country and kill the poorest people here. Namaste.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Stand back or the poors will loving get it, bitch! Or maybe the gays? Or the womens!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It sure seems like Barack was a contentious fellow in some circles but I'll always remember how he'd never watch a movie all the way through. The first time this happened we went to see The Prestige in, it must have been 2006 or 2007, and he walked out a good 20-30 minutes before it ended. I figured he had to take a poo poo or something but when I left the theatre he was just sitting there in lobby eating some Maltesers. When I asked him why he walked out he said "I wanted it to end the way I wanted it to end" and just left it at that.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

AHH F/UGH posted:

Obama sucks but I thank god every day that the most political power that you will ever hold is over the Wendy's bathroom checklist, because you genuinely want to beggar and bankrupt this country and kill the poorest people here. Namaste.

Jesus Christ you loving idiot, are you ever going to stop digging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
In conclusion, Obama is a land of contrasts