Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
easter?
gently caress YOU op!
rabbits are cool
i like chocolate
no gently caress YOU op!
View Results

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
don't know how we started celebrating rabbit poop and calling it chocolate but whatever, grab that basket and plastic grass and go find some hidden eggs that came form bunny rear end

happy easter gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
there's a typo in the op and I'm so embarrassed

:stare:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Luvcow posted:

there's a typo in the op and I'm so embarrassed

:stare:

100k queued

Enjoy probation (and Easter!) :byewhore:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

100k queued

Enjoy probation (and Easter!) :byewhore:

thank you seth, god bless

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It rained on Friday. Then the weather was warm, clear, and sunny on Saturday. Now it's cloudy outside again. Clearly nature was feeling happier while Jesus was dead.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Perhaps you should rush into having children so you can experience the holidays through fresh eyes.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
there was brief period in my life where I learned the easter bunny was not real but was not yet informed about santa klaus

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Yaldabaoth posted:

It rained on Friday. Then the weather was warm, clear, and sunny on Saturday. Now it's cloudy outside again. Clearly nature was feeling happier while Jesus was dead.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Much like many Christian religious holidays the date Easter is celebrated on each year changes based on the lunar calendar.

Christians: "look we don't talk about that part a lot ok? Just eat your drat candy."

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Big Beef City posted:

Much like many Christian religious holidays the date Easter is celebrated on each year changes based on the lunar calendar.

Christians: "look we don't talk about that part a lot ok? Just eat your drat candy."

BBC......

Thank u for this informative post.....

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
moon god?!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
while I fully embrace jesus as a cool guy who was murdered for speaking out against corruption, greed and hatred, i also find it really cool that we get to celebrate rabbits as cool animals that just want to eat, sleep and bang each other

honestly not sure where the chocolate eggs come into play but there seems to be a running theme of coprophagia in gbs so I was hoping someone would have the answer

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Luvcow posted:

while I fully embrace jesus as a cool guy who was murdered for speaking out against corruption, greed and hatred, i also find it really cool that we get to celebrate rabbits as cool animals that just want to eat, sleep and bang each other

honestly not sure where the chocolate eggs come into play but there seems to be a running theme of coprophagia in gbs so I was hoping someone would have the answer

It's the Easter Buddy!

https://i.imgur.com/CFBcBoV.mp4

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Hop may be the shittiest movie of all time.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:love:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

That is a really good dog rabbit

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

what you doin? you got a carrot buddy!?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Easter bunny facts

He looks like a regular outdoor rabbit

But, he morphs into an anthropomorphic rabbit when he enters houses.

When he starts to morph, he looks like the little creature thing from Splice

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I used to happily believe in Jesus because I was taught that the bible was written by flawed men and God was actually a lot nicer in real life and was happy so long as I obeyed the golden rules.

But no, turns out God really is the Ronald Reagan fuckwit the bible says he is and now he's ending the world because I and a lot of people like me are not living like a proper boomer.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Did you think humans were suppose to become better people and make the world a better place for future generations? Well you were wrong. Turns out we're suppose to accept how lovely the world is and just bend over and let it kill us.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

I used to happily believe in Jesus because I was taught that the bible was written by flawed men and God was actually a lot nicer in real life and was happy so long as I obeyed the golden rules.

But no, turns out God really is the Ronald Reagan fuckwit the bible says he is and now he's ending the world because I and a lot of people like me are not living like a proper boomer.

Chocolate bunnies are hollow just like God's promises.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Did you know french people have a bell that goes around giving people chocolate instead of the bunny? Haha weird right like wtf

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Linux Pirate posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Linux Pirate posted:

Oh, this should become the new traditional meaning behind the hollow chocolate bunnies, to remind us that believing in Jesus' resurrection won't improve our lives one iota because everything is already predetermined by the laws of nature.