Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Some houses just look like they’d be fun to burn, you know?. That bedroom is pure tinder. or grindr, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sooo you want to burn down prominent gays houses? That's pretty hosed up bro

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love how these oils that are supposingly essential to human health, always seem to be toxic chemicals that actually cause health problems.

Is that how they sell them??? :stonklol:

The 'essential' is as in 'essence of' - hyper concentrated oils. The kind they sell you can't eat, you shouldn't even put them on your skin without a carrier oil bc they can cause rashes and blisters aka chemical burns

That's why diffusers are actually kinda dangerous - too much essential oil vaping can damage your lungs, and it's super dangerous for anyone with allergies

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Vape weed, not lavender.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
All I see is a house with too much interior decoration

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Just wanted you guys to know that I gently caress.

why is your light fixture so terrible?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

KitConstantine posted:

Is that how they sell them??? :stonklol:

The 'essential' is as in 'essence of' - hyper concentrated oils. The kind they sell you can't eat, you shouldn't even put them on your skin without a carrier oil bc they can cause rashes and blisters aka chemical burns

That's why diffusers are actually kinda dangerous - too much essential oil vaping can damage your lungs, and it's super dangerous for anyone with allergies

Certain ones are also majorly irritating or even flat out toxic to pets. Ever been in someone’s house when they’re blasting peppermint oil? Imagine how that feels to a nose 1000x more sensitive than yours.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'd like to put things in the long microwave

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Saalkin posted:

I'd like to put things in the long microwave

It must be super deep too like a pizza oven. Otherwise it won't rotate. Are there microwaves that don't rotate?

So many questions

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My buddy has one of them in the apartment he rents. Next time I'm there to do drugs I'll investigate... Or just get really high and forget.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

KitConstantine posted:

It must be super deep too like a pizza oven. Otherwise it won't rotate. Are there microwaves that don't rotate?

So many questions

Yes. I have come across two industrial microwaves that don't rotate. There was one at my old job and my mother recently bought one.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Saalkin posted:

My buddy has one of them in the apartment he rents. Next time I'm there to do drugs I'll investigate... Or just get really high and forget.

You ever look at your buddy's long microwave while high and forget that it's real for a moment?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

KitConstantine posted:

So many questions

dude I know. If the light is on it will cause crazy shadows

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why is your light fixture so terrible?

It's sex optimized lighting, sorry you don't know that.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

I would hate to be hosed by you

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Kinky

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I would hate to be hosed by you

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This is not 3Os home you loving morons

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Peggy Edson posted:

N… no ….

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Peggy Edson posted:

Yeah I'm not even really up to date on 3O lore but from photos he's posted he seems like he's squatting in a makeshift office caravan? What with the cheap blinds and stuff.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

Yeah I'm not even really up to date on 3O lore but from photos he's posted he seems like he's squatting in a makeshift office caravan? What with the cheap blinds and stuff.

I love that there are so many people pretending to be me.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I like to think you have multiple posting personas you aren't even aware of. Oh sure, you have money, but 1.5 Olives is out there scrounging and you don't care one bit! Not a little iota. Shame on you Three Olives, for not taking care of the lesser Olives you've harboured.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

What about 69 Olives? Or 420 Olives??

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

I like to think you have multiple posting personas you aren't even aware of. Oh sure, you have money, but 1.5 Olives is out there scrounging and you don't care one bit! Not a little iota. Shame on you Three Olives, for not taking care of the lesser Olives you've harboured.

you gonna take that poo poo from him

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I ate a pile of poo poo ont he sidewalk, people started screaming and crying and one dude started calling the cops while looking at me askance and they kept calling me a murderer and degenerate, I didn't get what the big deal was, yes I ate a piece off poo poo off the sidewalk, I understand that's nasty, but the mfers acted like I had done some truly evil poo poo, I heard a baby start crying and a dog started shrieking barks like its vocal chords were frying on a cast iron pan with hot peanut oil, turns out I had just eaten and killed Three Olives

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I, an adult male, have a belief that Dallas sucks solely because 30 and the Stars are there.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Everyone here picking on 3O and I just want him to take better care of himself :(

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I actually find it more annoying when everyone jumps on 3O for pages and pages than his posting. He'll make one post and there's a ton of people trying to dunk on him. It's old and tiresome. Wait until he says something stupid first at least.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

why is your facture so perthitic

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
I wanna piss on that bed.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I'm gonna say a nice thing.

I like the lamp on the bedside table. I think it's neat.

:colbert:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Welcome to cashville motherfuckers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFxjQ__5ZIk

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love how these oils that are supposingly essential to human health, always seem to be toxic chemicals that actually cause health problems.

I believe the "essential" in oil names refers rather to 100% purity, but you're not completely wrong.

Inhaling large enough quantities of anything except air, including floral essences, is unhealthy.

I learnt a tiny bit about this stuff in a witchcraft course years ago (back before I got saved but that's by the bye). There was one combination of two readily available essential oils which when used together in an oil burner actually generated a poisonous gas. I can't remember which oils though. I mainly stick to lavender myself because it smells good and is cheap.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

BigBadSteve posted:

I learnt a tiny bit about this stuff in a witchcraft course years ago (back before I got saved but that's by the bye). There was one combination of two readily available essential oils which when used together in an oil burner actually generated a poisonous gas.
By the prickling in my thumb that's a lol

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

KitConstantine posted:

So many questions

It's got a track that rotates plates like the cup ride at a funfair.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

try it you will like it

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Apr 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

1 pound eh.

An old but rather rare rhyme, a little modified (and intended only about the shop in the pic, not about OP's bedroom, respect!).

NB: bum, n. [UK slang] Derriere.

Gay sex is cheap today
Cheaper than yesterday
Just 1 pound down at Pound Town
Standing up or sitting down
And if your bum is clean
You'd better bring your own vaseline
But if your bum gets cracked
Then you'd better get your money back!