Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

and many thanks to twenty four for their service!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Welcome!
Thank you!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
welcome BG :cheersdoge:

trashed crew could use a bigger budget so think about using ur newfound powers pls

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

welcome BG :cheersdoge:

trashed crew could use a bigger budget so think about using ur newfound powers pls

My powers are rather limited, but I do have this new button . . .

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stonklol:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:haibrower:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thanks, 420 but in reverse!

Welcome aboard the IK train, BG!

sb hermit

:patriot: twenty four

BG, I'm looking forward to getting probed real soon :heysexy:

Goons Are Gifts

nut

hiii I’m nut

Twenty Four

Thanks all, and welcome Barking Gecko!

Barking Gecko was on my short list of taking over after asking around and talking with the mods the other day, and I am sure he will take good care of byob as a fellow tenured byob vet!

I apologize for coming up short a bit in the past couple of weeks, so it was a good time to hand over the IK throne I think! I've had ongoing medical, financial, and living issues along with some minor mental stuff lately that have together compounded. I'm managing though, so no worries I hope (I really hope!)! I had another idea or two as IK but even getting back to reading threads has felt daunting not to mention posting and furthermore creating content. So I would love to take up the reigns again sometime, absolutely!

To tell a sort of crappy but making lemons out of lemonade funny story, my computer has been on for a couple of weeks with questionable internet service, without easy access to the computer as well. It was in a camping trailer I was sort of living in, with byob up on my main page up I think usually online so every now and again I would think "lurkers must post" as the saying goes around here, but not so easy to do, hah! That's the joke, I guess, I'll laugh at myself when I can! I'm luckily most of moved back into my old room, with boxes to be unpacked, just need to get motivated to take care of that and the other pile of stuff on my multiple plates in addition to that.

Anyhow, when asking Barking Gecko if he was down to be IK, I got a response back with the thread title icon "you will regret this" which I thought was hilarious so you can blame me or him or both for whatever happens! Hope to be back to posting again soon friends!

Ass-penny

an actual picture of me when Barking Gecko becomes IK :twisted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

bump

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

rear end-penny posted:

an actual picture of me when Barking Gecko becomes IK :twisted:

:mods:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*genuflects*

xcheopis

Buttchocks posted:

*genuflects*

Do whatever steps you want if
You have cleared them with the Pontiff.