Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

but bigger? im not so sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Fe Fi Fo Fum, I heard there were some midgets in here? Y'all smell

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im 5'11" i sneer down at you smaller "people" ITT, when i bother to notice you

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

*washes self with a rag on a stick*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*slides car seat back all the way*

“My dodge intrepid has such good leg room with its cab-forward design. I like your Jeep tho it’s so cute. Look at you all modern and rugged. Don’t ask me to get anything out of the glovebox lol. I would have plenty of room in my dodge intrepid, I could fetch you the manual, gloves, some air freshener, like whatever. I like roughing it though”

*plays around with lumbar support for a few minutes before getting it just right*

“Ah yeah that’s the stuff”.

:hmmyes:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
*gets off the see-saw, letting you crash to the ground*

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I forgive you for getting no respect in your own thread

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm 6'2

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm 6'ay

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
6'9" 420 mm :grin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I get all the respect I need at the mini golf course. I bring my own putter and they don’t even say anything about it because they know the champ is in the building. There’s actually plenty of room for an entire set of golf clubs in the trunk of my dodge intrepid but I just bring a putter. The way some of these guys play mini golf you might think they’d need a 9 iron lol. Doesn’t bother me though, just trying to beat my own score. :shrug:

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
young dumb and full of cum

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Eating a bunch of 'shrooms until I'm definitely bigger than op, I learned this from a little thing called super mario

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Crud I learned it from Alice I knew I was doing it wrong nobody told me :doh:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i am still the bigger person because anyone above 6' is a twisted grotesque beast of the wood and fields, suitable only for hunting and pulling agricultural equipment

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

*slides car seat back all the way*

“My dodge intrepid has such good leg room with its cab-forward design. I like your Jeep tho it’s so cute. Look at you all modern and rugged. Don’t ask me to get anything out of the glovebox lol. I would have plenty of room in my dodge intrepid, I could fetch you the manual, gloves, some air freshener, like whatever. I like roughing it though”

*plays around with lumbar support for a few minutes before getting it just right*

“Ah yeah that’s the stuff”.

:hmmyes:

I don’t understand but yeah the intrepid was cool as hell for a 44 yr old father of two in the late 90’s

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I've read about "bigger Luke theory", but what if there was a "bigger Riker theory"?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ive been making gains since the last post itt and i am now the bigger person

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
I'm sorry you feel that way. seek professional help

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Oolb posted:

I'm sorry you feel that way. seek professional help

my PT said the same thing but he is now tiny and weak in comparison to me. I could barely hear his small words, i am too big a person.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

184cm, or 1.01 fathoms

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Being stupid tall is a giant pain in the rear end and my back always hurts.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nuts and Gum posted:

I don’t understand but yeah the intrepid was cool as hell for a 44 yr old father of two in the late 90’s

It’s funny for two reasons. First off, I am physically the bigger person in the Jeep. So I am making a joke about that. But then, ironically, I am also being the bigger person in the FIGURATIVE sense by touting the merits of the Jeep to its owner EVEN THOUGH IN MY MIND THE INTREPID IS THE SUPERIOR CAR, but doing it in sort of a cu- calming tone. Which is double ironic because the intrepid was a completely overpriced concept car. So the humor lies not only in the deflated buffoonery, ironic and unfounded arrogance, but also the insertion of a true fact, which is that the intrepid DOES have better legroom than the Jeep. It’s one of those tomato tomahto should we take your car or mine premises that is like a 3 layer cake of funny, if you aren’t cynical about the plight of tall people, coupled with the irony of FIGURATIVELY acting like the “bigger person”, but also in a way that is ignorant of the fallacy of their own arrogance when weighed against common sense and played out historic cultural ideas of a model of the future. And goddamn if I wasn’t tempted to throw in a penis joke, make this a 4 layer cake, but it would be at the risk that people would just eat the frosting off the cake and not eat the rest of it, which is WHERE ALL THE NUTRITION IS AT! :flaccid:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Apr 30, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

It’s funny for two reasons. First off, I am physically the bigger person in the Jeep. So I am making a joke about that. But then, ironically, I am also being the bigger person in the FIGURATIVE sense by touting the merits of the Jeep to its owner EVEN THOUGH IN MY MIND THE INTREPID IS THE SUPERIOR CAR, but doing it in sort of a cu- calming tone. Which is double ironic because the intrepid was a completely overpriced concept car. So the humor lies not only in the deflated buffoonery, ironic and unfounded arrogance, but also the insertion of a true fact, which is that the intrepid DOES have better legroom than the Jeep. It’s one of those tomato tomahto should we take your car or mine premises that is like a 3 layer cake of funny, if you aren’t cynical about the plight of tall people, coupled with the irony of FIGURATIVELY acting like the “bigger person”, but also in a way that is ignorant of the fallacy of their own arrogance when weighed against common sense and played out historic cultural ideas of a model of the future. And goddamn if I wasn’t tempted to throw in a penis joke, make this a 4 layer cake, but it would be at the risk that people would just eat the frosting off the cake and not eat the rest of it, which is WHERE ALL THE NUTRITION IS AT! :flaccid:

I didn't read any of that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*wakes up from reverse lipo-suction surgery*

:smug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

*wakes up from reverse lipo-suction surgery*

:smug:

got away with this one
:wink:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*I step out of the back of a minivan and am loving 75 feet tall all of a sudden*

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

I've got a joke for you OP. What do you get when you mix a mosquito with a rooster?

An itchy Cock

HAHAHA gently caress I'm crying hahaha

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

you are the bigger poster by wordcount

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I am 600 lbs

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Yeah same, people find my appearance comical when I drive my automobile.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

intrepid? bruh.....

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I’m sorry that you feel that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BRB gonna go eat an entire berkshire pig.