Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the stories were only interesting if you actually believed them and they were comically obvious BS but the mods went on the warpath against anyone who called it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i get all my fake stories from reddit these days

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mulaney Power Move posted:

the stories were only interesting if you actually believed them and they were comically obvious BS but the mods went on the warpath against anyone who called it out

So their take was people yelling :byodood:FAEK! was less interesting than someone telling ridiculous stories? Huh.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When stories aren't fake the OP is almost always a piece of poo poo who gets run out of town, like that old retired cop lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I loved that Joey Vapes thread. However, in 2011 I was spending 3-4hrs at a part time office job browsing SA and I was making decent money reading stories on the internet so it might be different now.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Three Olives posted:

We take a road trip with my husband's family every year to the same place, it's just a thing that they have done for a long time and I just go with it.

We always book a "suite" in the same hotel in this highway rest stop and I am just completely fascinated by it:

What possible purpose could this have been conceived for? I can only assume sex parties for fast food workers that want to "class things up".

This looks like the rooms where PrivateSociety.com videos are made

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It was JoeyVapes and the thread was insanely embarrassing because people actually believed his blatantly fake rear end stories for way too long.

Wonder if he hangs out with the Acts of Gord guy

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Wonder if he hangs out with the Acts of Gord guy

I bet you the Acts of Gord guy really did interact with those people but every interaction was just him getting pushed around because he's spineless, and the whole website was actually his pathetic revenge fantasies.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Amai Liu told me about how when she was working at Fetish Fortress in Chinatown and this dude flew out from wherever and he brought a gourd like an actual gourd with him and booked a three hour to have it shoved up his rear end and the session ended before they could get it out so bounce, dipshit. For all I know, that guy still has a gourd up his rear end.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Comfort Suites are still pieces of poo poo even if they’re in a rich place like Weston.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Yaldabaoth posted:

I bet you the Acts of Gord guy really did interact with those people but every interaction was just him getting pushed around because he's spineless, and the whole website was actually his pathetic revenge fantasies.

quote:

"You want trouble? You got trouble!" spoke one of the two individuals that Gord had stopped. The individual pulled out a metal pipe from his jacket.

The Gord was curious why he hadn't used that to try and take the door down.

Anyway, the vandal wasn't very proficient in using a weapon and levelled it above his head in a threatening fashion. Fortunately the Gord was trained for just this scenario. He stepped in, ensured the arm could not swing the pipe at the Gord while the Gord's other hand came up and proceeded to send the vandals nose into his cranium. The stories are true. When you do that to a person there truly is blood everywhere.

While the vandal was dropping back and screaming in pain as his blood went everywhere, the second vandal stood in surprise. Before the first person even hits the ground the Gord side kicked the second person in the chest and send him careening down a cement staircase.

I fear gord may have stretched the truth sometimes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Maybe they should have challenged him to a starcraft match

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I fear gord may have stretched the truth sometimes

See, that's what I'm getting at. Those two individuals were probably real but Gord was either too cowardly to confront them or they told him to gently caress off and he sulked away.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It was JoeyVapes and the thread was insanely embarrassing because people actually believed his blatantly fake rear end stories for way too long.

Was it JoeyVapes or Martin Serious? I seem to remember whomever wrote the hotel dildo story was the cutting edge of creative Goon writing and did a few pieces.... whenever that was

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Martin Random was too busy at the time selling his valuable valuable blood.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
give me some freshly cooked scrambled eggs, a waffle maker, and a decent pastry variety with my continental breakfast and I will sleep in a bed made of jizz idgaf

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
here’s the JoeyVapes thread where he was posting his wacky hotel hijinks (including the air freshener dildo guy)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

shelley posted:

here’s the JoeyVapes thread where he was posting his wacky hotel hijinks (including the air freshener dildo guy)

Rereading this now that I know it's fake and now it's obvious JoeyVapes was typing the whole thing with one hand.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Linux Pirate posted:

<-----There's only one motel for this clown

The Clown Motel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBJaTtF7XI

Oh dang I just took a road trip passing through Nevada and stayed in some weird rear end motel in Austin, last time I drove through Nevada I passed through Tonopah and saw the Clown Motel and thought "next road trip that passes through Nevada I'm staying THERE" but I completely forgot about it. What a missed opportunity. Next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
NO VAC