Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There is no go. I’ve chosen my god and that god is set. All life and light and technology flows from set, and nothing can be made independent from Set. The pyramids of giza aren’t awful abominations to architecture and gravity that should be condemned and torn down. What we should actually do is spackle and putty and paint that poo poo, just smooth over all the poo poo that fell off, and I want to be the hero to do it. I am not completely r- ready at all. I need to get ready so I can.. Set and worship set and appeal all the garbage set has made to the necromancer. I am not comfortable with anything that isn’t readily identifiable from the ancient Egyptian god set and will do hero work to block or destroy it. Set has not taken or appropriated or bastardized elements from nature and declared himself god or fooled anybody. :haibrower:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Take your medicine, jesus

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
that's cool I'm pretty into buddhism

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am a meat popsicle

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I fell right into your trap card but have a quick-play spell to get out

Your move

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Set was the leader of the ghouls in Necropolis he wants you to kills the supermutants and fix the water pump

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm standing at the starting line blueballed.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Is he like a snake or something

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Nooner posted:

Set was the leader of the ghouls in Necropolis he wants you to kills the supermutants and fix the water pump

Necropolis is also the name of a really bad movie.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Who is the dude who got his penis thrown really far

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Who is the dude who got his penis thrown really far

John Bobbit

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
What color would you paint the pyramids, op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this is all official lore from the Age of Conan wiki

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Light is no better than Darkness because both are immaterial concepts that want to destroy the material world.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
haha remember this emote :wtc:

don't know why I'm thinking about it now but I haven't seen it in awhile personally

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Slifer, Ra and Obelisk are all light types.

Everyone had at least one of these back in the day.

I like Skull Dragon personally

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Treecko posted:

Slifer, Ra and Obelisk are all light types.

Everyone had at least one of these back in the day.

I like Skull Dragon personally

Weren't the god cards dogshit?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You can find basic mummification instructions here, OP:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummy#%22Most_perfect%22_method

Excellent idea of yours renovating pyramids, because after death when your brain is pulled out through your nose, organs excepting the heart removed and so on, your preserved body and possessions must of course be secured in a suitable tomb, with many dire warning curses against grave robbers, to guarantee your reanimated corpse's ability to strut round in the afterlife like you own the place.

Further thoughts on preparations: The government over there will likely object to you spackling and painting their pyramids, then stealing one for use as your tomb. So I suggest you acquire a beard like that one in Team America, move house somewhere near a bunch of Egyptian pyramids, instigate a civil war there, and over decades of scheming, plotting, manipulating, fighting and murdering, put yourself in charge of the lot.

Then you can bring back slavery. You'll of course need many slaves to mine for the precious metals and jewels for your tomb. And to be buried alive with you, so you have sufficient servants iin the afterlife.

And why not "set" up a nice nuclear arsenal to protect your tomb, because if your grave gets robbed you'll have wasted your time.

All hard and brutal work over many years, but I see you're already set on the idea, hahaha. :mummyface:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 23, 2022

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm standing at the starting line blueballed.

Here I stand
Never started
Tried to go
And only farded

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Blue forty-two.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Set?

More like set of baals

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Take your medicine, jesus

Eat a dick, cumsock.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BigBadSteve posted:

You can find basic mummification instructions here, OP:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummy#%22Most_perfect%22_method

Excellent idea of yours renovating pyramids, because after death when your brain is pulled out through your nose, organs excepting the heart removed and so on, your preserved body and possessions must of course be secured in a suitable tomb, with many dire warning curses against grave robbers, to guarantee your reanimated corpse's ability to strut round in the afterlife like you own the place.

Further thoughts on preparations: The government over there will likely object to you spackling and painting their pyramids, then stealing one for use as your tomb. So I suggest you acquire a beard like that one in Team America, move house somewhere near a bunch of Egyptian pyramids, instigate a civil war there, and over decades of scheming, plotting, manipulating, fighting and murdering, put yourself in charge of the lot.

Then you can bring back slavery. You'll of course need many slaves to mine for the precious metals and jewels for your tomb. And to be buried alive with you, so you have sufficient servants iin the afterlife.

And why not "set" up a nice nuclear arsenal to protect your tomb, because if your grave gets robbed you'll have wasted your time.

All hard and brutal work over many years, but I see you're already set on the idea, hahaha. :mummyface:

Why would anyone need a tomb that thick with such a lovely little burial chamber if they weren’t planning to nuke everything? :thunkin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fun fact: the technical definition of Giza is: fill the organism with poo poo and abort all genome sequences
Set is: dispell all gravitational forces

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hold on, let me burn some sage to cover up the smell of poo poo while I stunt my growth into adulthood and assume god is granting me eternal youth with this touch. COUNTERCULTURE! :downs:

Set was still a mummy,
While you played the dummy.
Now you smokin rocks,
And he a cum sock

:slick:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 23, 2022

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
CB, you sound like a badly written character in a budget coming of age indie movie. Never stop. I'm literally saving all your posts and making the next Juno knockoff.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Bloop posted:

I am a meat popsicle

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

syntaxfunction posted:

CB, you sound like a badly written character in a budget coming of age indie movie. Never stop. I'm literally saving all your posts and making the next Juno knockoff.

I like to picture their words coming out of America Ferrara's mouth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

the runs

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Taint Reaped again

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hold on, let me burn some sage to cover up the smell of poo poo while I stunt my growth into adulthood and assume god is granting me eternal youth with this touch.

Doxxing me should be bannable

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'm confused, are we talking about this guy or not?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
did anyone tell OP to "set" down the bong yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is it sit or set? :thunk: :2bong: