Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Smooth entry, even smoother exit. Choke points got my all my senses in tune with one another. I am completely focused on the task at hand. Can't name another experience that comes close. And Overwatch 2 is fairly hoipe as well.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

my updated review: when I launch the game, the correct application loads. I can both start playing this game and stop playing it. and when I play the game, time passes. blizz is back baby

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

my updated review: when I launch the game, the correct application loads. I can both start playing this game and stop playing it. and when I play the game, time passes. blizz is back baby

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Symmetra now receives a 20% damage boost as long as you remember to spam the Take Your Meds button during combat

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Smooth entry, even smoother exit. Choke points got my all my senses in tune with one another. I am completely focused on the task at hand. Can't name another experience that comes close. And Overwatch 2 is fairly hoipe as well.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The only reliable name in Overwatch news.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Make a fake bob account that’s just dsps tweets and I 100% won’t notice

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2fH8FeoNs8

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol limmy ftw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

2012 Goon Even Though He Was 38 At the Time: Lol at your swag bro. Party rock!!

2022: Arigato, go soy mashu. Iktatkakki Mas!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When bobs brother comes through with the omega edition 🤤

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I keep thinking about the phrase "Goon Even Though He Was 38 At the Time"

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Shrugs shoulders and crookedly smiles* That’s our Bob!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bwo3xC9kJw

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

giving this game three bobs out of three

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

giving this game three bobs out of three

three bobs and one vagen ?!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

👌

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Sub-Actuality posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How do I unlock Baptiste.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just got my first Junker Queen POTG. gently caress YEAH!

https://files.catbox.moe/i8o1cj.mp4

Shout out to being asleep for half of it. This game KICKS rear end. I'm shouting it from the loving rooftops crushing your f***** rear end skulls or w/e psychotic poo poo Axemaniac said about Duke Nukem lmfao. hATERS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goons getting absolutely crushed as they discover certain overwatch character is a cis-het male