Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
according to aatrak the dating scene has been horrible for about 15 years, but not over 15 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I used to be pretty into dating until I discovered the Meet N gently caress series of flash games. after that... well, let's just say I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

STABASS posted:

I used to be pretty into dating until I discovered the Meet N gently caress series of flash games. after that... well, let's just say I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The long writeup some goon made on exactly how insane that guy was is always entertaining.

Unsurprisingly he's also super misogynist and ended up doing a sexual harassment iirc.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Unsurprisingly he's also super misogynist and ended up doing a sexual harassment iirc.

I remember he thought he was literally the only person in the world who was both an internet nerd weirdo but also lived a relatively normal life irl.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
why date when you can bate

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

vandalism posted:

why date when you can bate

Why buy a cow when you can milk yourself for free?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
If you're pretty good at Terraforming Mars, say, getting 60 to 70 points at least, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a partner. To get better at TM, try playing against the AI or players who are better than you; you can study what they do and adopt their strategies to your own future games.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Personally, I just list my nethack credentials, and that works out fine for me. They're all lies of course, but all's fair in love and war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Zeniel posted:

Personally, I just list my nethack credentials, and that works out fine for me. They're all lies of course, but all's fair in love and war.

inscribe "elbereth" on your bar stool and women will never speak to anyone that sits on it