Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke
Pepsi
Op is a DUMBASS!!
View Results

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Infidel Castro posted:

This whole thread is pointless when Dr Pepper exists.

Dublin Dr. Pepper is better. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bepis

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Zil posted:

Dublin Dr. Pepper is better. :colbert:

Agreed. The short time they had it available nationally was great

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Being from a country that uses real sugar in their colas, Coke is the definite winner.

How-ever, Pepsi Max Lime is way better than Coke Zero Lime. I tried the latter because I like the former and, as specified, I prefer regular Coke to regular Bepis. But Coke Zero Lime, amazingly, tastes like nothing. It has no Coke flavour, it has no lime flavour, it doesn't even taste of aspartame which technically is a positive since I do not like that artificial sweet flavour. I'm absolutely amazed at how Coke managed to produce a beverage so devoid of any semblance of flavour.