Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

That a-hole Jerri brought up the beef jerky thing but they couldn't find any and then he got voted off. Its pretty ambiguous if he actually did have beef jerky though. I lost a lot of sleep thinking about this last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

queef jerky?

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
He put the screw in the tuna lol lmao

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
yes he definitely did have something. he was acting super sketchy and his excuse of 'chewing on a stick' was dumb as hell.

lovely season btw gently caress colby hes so fuckin annoying

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
i have it on good authority that he did in fact put the screw in the tuna

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Walrus posted:

yes he definitely did have something. he was acting super sketchy and his excuse of 'chewing on a stick' was dumb as hell.

lovely season btw gently caress colby hes so fuckin annoying

Ya the first one is so loving great because Richard is the only one only thinking about how to play the game and everyone else is just being loving dumbasses. Plus I have a crush on the red neck trucker lady and her speech against the chick at the end was epic.

Everyone this season is either boring or an rear end in a top hat

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I still need to figure out if he got beef jerky though and if so how

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The answer is simple: only a cretin would ask such a question.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
kel often proclaimed his love for orange soda in public but neglected to mention he held a majority stake in the orange soda company. while this is not illegal, it is morally dubious

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Wheres the beef OP?

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
as i recall he was scared of pancakes? perhaps it was waffles. it's been a lot of water under the bridge since those days

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Kel loves orange soda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Robo Reagan posted:

kel often proclaimed his love for orange soda in public but neglected to mention he held a majority stake in the orange soda company. while this is not illegal, it is morally dubious

Do what you love my friend.