Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

looking for a giant cryptid to gently caress, maybe a moth or something freaky like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

bad guy posted:

looking for a giant cryptid to gently caress, maybe a moth or something freaky like that

there's always lizzosaurus and her hench ppl

https://www.amazon.com/Lizzos-Watch-Out-Big-Grrrls/dp/B09KFFG2F9

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

I HAVE GOUT
This app is a sausage fest. There's only one woman, and she's busy playing airplane with King Kong on top of a building.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm disappointed by the amount of space aliens on this app. I'm switching to OnlyKaiju.

bad guy

Buttchocks posted:

I'm disappointed by the amount of space aliens on this app. I'm switching to OnlyKaiju.

dudes on there be like "i'm 700 feet tall" and then when you meet they're 680 at best

bad guy

moving my camera around trying to get "the angle" (making my dick look like its a mile and a half away and glowing with unearthly radiation)

google THIS

The passengers and crew scream as the monstrous fish slams into the ship, but my heart is only pounding with excitement, as I have finally found the megalodon of my dreams

Then I notice the whiskers

Manifisto

uh the last giant monster I hooked up with on this platform had a fetish for not stomping cars and grinding them to a metallic pancake underfoot. not even buses or tanks. there are some real freaks out there yo, be careful

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't know why mensters think posing with a weretiger is gonna make me want to schlup them. i know that thing is drunk, they aren't brave.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

The passengers and crew scream as the monstrous fish slams into the ship, but my heart is only pounding with excitement, as I have finally found the megalodon of my dreams

Then I notice the whiskers

lol

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Kaiju think you all that

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I never have to remind them to wear a rubber, but they always pour the sweat out right on the floor.

FutonForensic

godzilla's mighty tail descends on Shibuya. in its growing shadow, Japanese bachelors hurriedly whip out their nutsacks and lay them flat on the pavement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Bodzilla