Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

I use the one weird trick to not paying income tax by not working and generating income

Lifehax

literally cannot argue with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

this is the dude who thought he was gonna get laid by buying a couple of ladies he barely knew a car, right?

nah he changed his name and retreated back to the art forum or w/e

he never sold me that fuxking painting and i'm still salty about it. i was 100% serious

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

I use the one weird trick to not paying income tax by not working and generating income

Lifehax

you gotta earn in that sweetspot that's juuust barely over the federal definition of poverty income so that you don't pay much in tax, but you still get a big healthcare subsidy

(also lol that if you earn $1 less than poverty level income, the government gives you literally no help at all with healthcare costs)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this guy's gonna get us raided by the feds some day, watch

they'll seize all my posts

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

kntfkr posted:

this guy's gonna get us raided by the feds some day, watch

they'll seize all my posts

Best way to undermine "the Fed" ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Did you know that when you are born the United States Government creates a legally fictitious person with your name but spelled completely with capital letters? This is called a birth certificate because the legal entity is technically a ship. The government then takes out a loan from the global financial elite (usually basd out of Mauritania) based on that legal fiction. Because of this loan the government will try to subject you to maritime law. Do you know what it is called when you place a value on a Person and compell (a spell) them to your will? Slavery. That was made illegal under the 14th Amendment.

Is this legit what Freemen on the Land believe?