Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
He keeps saying he really needs the money but it doesn't even have tires. Is $1100 too much if it doesn't run? James has always been the one to handle "car stuff."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I mean, a color would help. Also model. Condition. Etc. Such as a red 1992 Honda Civic hatchback

Knowing what he's trying to sell will help a bit in determining if he's worth $1100 or not. Also, what does James look like? :wmwink:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 1, 2022

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's a Civic. It's black. I think it's a two wheel drive. He keeps saying it's a collectors edition, that only a few hundred were made so really I am getting a great deal. James says I can turn around and sell it for three or four times what it's worth but he's too desperate to try and find a buyer. Is there a such thing as a collectable honda civic??

Oh and her is a picture of james: