Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
ocarina of time bottom of well hand up my bum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Report to the ship immediately

We'll bang ok

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

LuckyCat posted:

The furry ERP night club in Champions Online, natch.

Just hanging out in Pocket D.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

FlocksOfMice posted:

I was going to bring up Morrowind but you're already talking about Daggerfall and Oblivion so I guess I'm in the same boat still hitting up the same haunts 20 years later heading down to Suran looking for the next ash-throated ne'er-do-well to take me out into the ashlands and plough me next to where the toxic volcano fumes explode from the ground and then we have to stop because oh gently caress there's 3 cliff racers and a golden saint but that's cool I needed a golden saint soul anyway but like now the mood's ruined so we bust open some shein and talk about how the canon has moved on hundreds of years from here and now Vvardenfell's gone it's destroyed but like we're still here in this moment in this eternal past that we will refuse to leave and it's like, he's like "why don't you play TESO" and I'm like "motherfuck have you seen the telvanni towers there they're just actual mushrooms they aren't cool at all gently caress that" and it's like man I guess we have this one frozen moment in time we keep perpetually extending in a desperate desire for it to not end to not get stale so we keep making more mods god knows I've made my share of them I tell him about the Vivec mod I made that adds cute bodegas into it and he's like oh is that the one that's in BCOM and I'm like yeah it was adapted into BCOM and he's like cool congrats but I wearily say man I wish I wasn't playing the same game 20 years later I was so happy when Oblivion came out and the NPCs seemed so much more lively but it was just theater there was nothing there I prefer Morrowind where you guys are like dolls I can play with and fill in the blanks at least you know? At least Morrowind doesn't get in the way of my pretending and he's like that's pretty sad and I'm like, do you even know what other games are out there's Elden Ring and you can marry a doll with 4 arms which is great that's my fetish but you actually speak to her like 10 times over the course of 200 hours and you can't even play dolls with her like this like this moment right here so that's why I always return to Morrowind to this frozen moment in time but at least we have one another for however long we dare let it last and he's like yeah ok ok and I'm like but my man my dude I'm getting bored of being this character fair warning we will see one another again but I will be looking at you through different eyes and I will remember what we shared here but my new body my new self won't and we will be strangers with a deep history and eventually you know eventually I will have this with every single NPC here and he's like what about the hostile ones and I'm like have you seen mdmd do you know how much time I spent tweaking every hostile NPC in this game already and we share another laugh and I take a screenshot and then move them all to a folder and delete the saves and then build a new character and true to my word 10 hours later I walk past him in the same bar and we share a glance and for a moment he Knows but that moment we had is over even though we are occupying the same frozen moment forever.

yeah that and the place in suran has strippers lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

STABASS posted:

op my friend I just so happen to be an expert on sexy video games. go ahead and highlight 4 or 5 of your preferences for me and I will return with a curated list for you.

I've got the perfect product line for you!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The strippers in Duke Nukem 3D

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'll admit it. I had sex with that playstation.

*paparazzi scream out questions*

This press conference is over

*hides head under jacket as I get into the back of an unmarked towncar*

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVud0vM0VUw

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

I've got the perfect product line for you!

I like that Sideboob Story was popular enough to warrant Sideboob Story 2

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I like that Sideboob Story was popular enough to warrant Sideboob Story 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You want sex in video games then look no further than VRChat, all the internet's creativity and depravity right in front of your soft meat eyes