Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My man knew he was way out of his weight class and just swung for the fences. King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Lucky man gets to build his gaming rig on tax payer money

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

KomradeX posted:

Lucky man gets to build his gaming rig on tax payer money

it is actually extremely hard to misappropriate taxpayer money if you can believe it.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

30.5 Days posted:

I'm proud of the self crit in this thread. Great job everybody.

we were all just desperate to have someone want singlepayer healthcare at the very least

but yeah she’s just another dumbass lib who wants to slap diversity branding onto predatory capitalism’s institutions and nothing more

Stalin’s theory on social fascism has been 100% vindicated

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Someone should have leaked the specific terms of Pelosi's threat that got her crying and funding Israel.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

AOC being brought to tears by zombie pelosi and not even being able to symbolically resist owned

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Communist Thoughts posted:

AOC being brought to tears by zombie pelosi and not even being able to symbolically resist owned

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe posted:

it is actually extremely hard to misappropriate taxpayer money if you can believe it.

I cannot. also

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

grats to my man here. great work king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

actually she is getting married to Bernie

e: Bill Maher voice: So it looks like AOC is getting engaged. Yeah maybe you've heard of her fiance... Karl Marx??