Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MCMXCV

when the kids get separated by child services during the 1950s when they're all like 5 years old cuz they parent was poor af then meet up 5 decades later as old geezers thanks to unsolved mysteries and they sometimes meet they parents and they siblings and they hug and share pictures and the tears start flowing and im not crying i swear to god im not crying something just got in my eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

what I find mildly charming is their earnest attempts to invite the killers in unsolved cold cases to the reunion. "your fans are dying to meet you," they say in the commercials, "and we pinky swear that there will be NO COPS at the festivities." then when they broadcast the reunion it's like 80% middle aged men in trenchcoats looking around nervously as they put away bearclaw after bearclaw.

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
People who can't attend can still enjoy the dramatic recreations of the party.

MCMXCV

It just makes me happy to know that even when it seems like the odds are stacked against you, sometimes justice and hope can prevail. It helps you keep on keeping on with life.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A fight breaks out when the Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction reunion books the same banquet hall.

deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks posted:

A fight breaks out when the Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction reunion books the same banquet hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Buttchocks posted:

Leonard nimoy looks on from the lobby balcony, nodding sagely