Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

In the grim darkness of the far future war is fukken rad

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sssssssss

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

These are cool as gently caress.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

kntfkr posted:

sssssssss

Kobralangelo?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

I see you like Animal Collective

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Captain Invictus posted:

I recently discovered the Classic Art Figmas, which are just loving amazing and have the best promo pics

Captain Invictus posted:

holy poo poo figma The Scream are you kidding me

these promo pics are incredible

it is extremely tempting to get a bunch of them but they are also very expensive

King Vidiot posted:

Yeah, I want like, all of the Table Museum figures but they start out expensive and just get more expensive when they're out of print. If you don't want to pay over 100 bucks each you have to get them as soon as they're released.

I'm not into figurines at all, but I kinda want to get the The Scream one. It's really dumb, but also kinda cool? Seems to be out of stock sadly.

:drat:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

nvm

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I've never owned Play Arts Kai figures before and a nice goon was selling their FF7 Remake PAK figures for a great price, so I decided to pick up the whole lot.

these figures are amazing quality with fairly immaculate detail, and seriously huge to boot, barret's almost a foot tall. my only complaint is aerith's ankles are pointless due to her boots, and nobody has anything more than a stern staring face as accessories. I want barret yelling, cloud furrowing his brow, aerith grinning mischievously, or something like that. still, amazing quality for some of my favorite characters.

I think it might be time to reorient my Detolfs sideways so I can better display stuff in them. I don't think I can fit more than two of these in an entire detolf shelf normally.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Captain Invictus posted:

I've never owned Play Arts Kai figures before and a nice goon was selling their FF7 Remake PAK figures for a great price, so I decided to pick up the whole lot.

these figures are amazing quality with fairly immaculate detail, and seriously huge to boot, barret's almost a foot tall. my only complaint is aerith's ankles are pointless due to her boots, and nobody has anything more than a stern staring face as accessories. I want barret yelling, cloud furrowing his brow, aerith grinning mischievously, or something like that. still, amazing quality for some of my favorite characters.

I think it might be time to reorient my Detolfs sideways so I can better display stuff in them. I don't think I can fit more than two of these in an entire detolf shelf normally.

Those are really cool. I love the detail on Barrett’s arm cannon.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the gatling section spins! why? who knows, but it's a nice detail, even if completely unnecessary!

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Hell yeah, FF7R PAK buddy! I just recently repositioned mine and moved them to the top of my Detolf because of how much space they take up. I'm excited/dreading Jessie and the bike coming in. Immaculate really is a good word, they're so incredibly detailed and the size on them is the most satisfying out of any figures I own. I've also got a PAK Terra, 2B, and A2 and they just feel so good.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh god don't tell me there's ff6 PAK figures

I like ff7 enough but ff6 is my OG

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Captain Invictus posted:

Oh god don't tell me there's ff6 PAK figures

I like ff7 enough but ff6 is my OG

There's only one from FF6, and it's Terra (from Dissidia). You can tell it's older than the FF7R ones in that it isn't quite as imposing or finely crafted, but it's still huge and very top tier. They pull off the Amano design really well in 3d.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Lot to unbox here.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
It appears to be Dr. Decker from Nightbreed, which was directed by Clive Barker, hence the Lament Configuration cube. I can't remember whether or not the cube appears anywhere in the movie, but it makes sense that Dr. Decker would probably have one.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

The_Doctor posted:

Svengoolie?!

That was my thought as well.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
TIL that the average Hasbro Star Wars figure is 3.75"? I thought it was 5". This is very unsettling.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Mister Speaker posted:

TIL that the average Hasbro Star Wars figure is 3.75"? I thought it was 5". This is very unsettling.

Yup Kenner went with that size both because it was cheaper and because it allowed them to do big vehicles, this in turn is what made He-Man seem so impressive when he debuted as in a landscape of 3.75 inch figures that were almost all in very dull poses there was suddenly this 5 inch behemoth bulging in muscles with a dyamic action poses

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

sigher posted:

These are cool as gently caress.

Each of those marines cost over $100

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol. is that all?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Equinsu Ocha
Sep 14, 2012

nice hat
experimenting with nuln oil, I like the results so far

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Equinsu Ocha posted:

experimenting with nuln oil, I like the results so far

Is that Music for Airports behind the middle blue figurine?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Beastie posted:

looks like it

Equinsu Ocha
Sep 14, 2012

nice hat

Beastie posted:

Yep! I'm most familiar with Another Green World, great album

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Knuckles the demon dog. luv it. also you are all terrible geeeks and this is an awesome thread, i miss being able to visit Shibuya and check out the model shops.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah. i also have joytoys, i have krieg coming at some point. how do you make those photos. id love to try that as a hobbie.also where is a good place to buy 3.5 stormtroopers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009