Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nightcaravanoasis
May 9, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Question/Puzzle: Did I put anything there?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh player...you are mistaken...I didn't put anything there...
everything is something else than anything I can imagine, but...
...everything is something else than anything you can imagine, and...
everything is something else than anything anyone can imagine,
since the beginning of humans, or before humans began
do you imagine reality was waiting for humans to happen for reality to happen, or....
do you imagine reality was ready since the beginning of reality for all human stories, including the ones where humans said one story, and...

...something else was really happening?

The elephant in the room
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine an elephant in the room that you are...

...is there really an elephant or no elephant?!!

...take a guess who is the real elephant in the room that you can't imagine...

...that is what is really happening around one in reality, when one imagines something...and that is...

...something else.

Why?
Before you existed, was what you imagined after you were born what was REALLY happening, or something else?

Why again?
when you imagine something now, does something else happen around you in reality or over and over and over only what YOU imagine?

Why in the end?
One step before you really make everything did you really make everything already or not? Just that? No also...
...one step after you really make everything is it really made to have the experience one step before for the next one who makes everything again...or...
...did you just make everything once?

Still Why?..
...cause making everything once isn't really funny, if you can really make everything, well...you can really make everything again, or what you are making...well...isn't really funny to happen again...is it really?

and...

In order for you to have fun in reality, you have to remember what happens in reality from one moment to the next. Why?
Because from one moment to the next one, something else than anything you can imagine happens in reality,
in order for you to be free to imagine something you want and have fun doing so in reality, but...
...in order for you to imagine something you want and have fun doing so in reality over and over, what you imagine,
has to really make sense for you to follow and have fun in reality over and over, because...
you didn't say what you really wanted or thought made sense for reality to do for you to have fun over and over, before you existed in reality...and
...after you existed...you'd start telling stories regarding what you think is really happening...so..
...reality had to make your senses work in a funny way for you, or else what makes sense for you to follow wouldn't really be funny to follow over and over in reality, what do you think, would it really?!.
...is reality what's stopping you from really having fun, or idiots telling stories that don't make sense in reality, what do you really think?

Writing throughout human history

Humans have been writing stuff down, and when that happened exactly in their history...we really don't care here to say,

What I have to say here is that there is an impression in human beings that what they imagine, is what seems to be happening, and not that something else than what they can imagine seems to be happening, and that they can imagine how that is for the specific occasion.

Let's try to explain this with two examples:

Exampe1: Before anyone started writing something down, what was happening around anyone wasn't what was written down. (as there wasn't something written down...)

Example2: After someone writes something down, that the specific someone believes is what seems to be happening, in order for the specific someone to really find this out, the specific someone really has to do experiments...

...and when you do an experiment you can have no results as an option, you can have the expected results, or something unexpected may happen.

Whether something unexpected may happen when one does an experiment, one can simply verify, and even simpler prove to everyone by considering the below experiment:

Pick a coin, choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you think you can decide the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time, and before you come back to me with long and tedious stories...I have a question for you?

Regardless of the time and space you live, why didn't you come now to tell me about it, as I am writing this long reply here...if you could predict the future...then why didn't you predict it a bit earlier...look at how much stuff I have to write down here...waiting for you prophet...to come back to tell me that what seems to be happening is something you imagined, and not something else than anything anyone can imagine, which is pretty simple to say, pretty simple to observe, and seems pretty fair for any human...it seems to me.

and remember...

REALLY?

...yes really ...what ...NOT REALLY?!.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU