Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

okay okay, settle down everyone. rarity, stop shooting spitballs at the lurkers, we don't do that here. now as you might have heard, your old teacher, mrs. coupondelle, has decided to leave teaching for mental wellness reasons. now I'm not saying the fine orbs of this classroom had anything to do with her breakdown, but I find it very unlikely that a venomous australian scorpionfrog simply wandered into her handbag--especially given that australia is thousands of miles away. also, replacing her chocolate pudding with vegemite really messed up her sodium intake, and although the look on her face was priceless it simply wasn't very considerate.

I trust you will all show mr. dealerson the level of attention and respect that this school is known for. let there be no mistake however: principal GaG and I will not hesitate to mete out detentions, suspensions, or even expulsions for any kind of hijinks, frolics, or horseplay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"can i go be excused to the washroom, dad.... on no oh no i'm hosed

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

now I'm not saying the fine orbs of this classroom had anything to do with her breakdown, but I find it very unlikely that a venomous australian scorpionfrog simply wandered into her handbag--especially given that australia is thousands of miles away. also, replacing her chocolate pudding with vegemite really messed up her sodium intake, and although the look on her face was priceless it simply wasn't very considerate.

terribly unfortunate if you ask me :angel:

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

"can i go be excused to the washroom, dad.... on no oh no i'm hosed

"you MAY go to the washroom, mx. papps . . . this time. in the future I trust you will use proper grammar. you'll need a hall coupon, er, hall pass, and I trust you won't dawdle, like some members of my household who shall remain unnamed!"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

terribly unfortunate if you ask me :angel:

"mx. sloth, I have had reports of you chundering. there will be absolutely no chundering on school grounds, do you hear me? nor shall there be any wuckers, and that's final!"

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
As basically the 80's John Cusack of the class, I'm friendly with the teachers but I still wear a trench coat and sunglasses in class and give off an air that I just don't really need any of this. If you need me after school I'll be working my part-time gig at the record shop.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Manifisto

"mx. septem, there seems to be . . . what I can only describe as bird noises coming from your trenchcoat. are you aware of the school's policies regarding wildfowl, birds, and/or birbs?"

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

"you MAY go to the washroom, mx. papps . . . this time. in the future I trust you will use proper grammar. you'll need a hall coupon, er, hall pass, and I trust you won't dawdle, like some members of my household who shall remain unnamed!"

*tenderly accepts the coupon, exits stage left*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Mr. dealerson huh? More like MISTER STEALERSON!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*flies paper airplane at mr. dealerson's head when he is writing on the chalkboard*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

(but louder, from the hallway)

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

*flies paper airplane at mr. dealerson's head when he is writing on the chalkboard*

"mx . . . schnitzel, is it? your little pleasantries have already worn too thin to be breaded and fried, much less garnished with the traditional slice of lemon and buttered parsley potatoes! see me after class!"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

(but louder, from the hallway)

mr. dealerson pretends not to hear anything, but his face flushes red and his jaw begins to tremble.

Manifisto

"now! let us begin our lesson, please. take out your textbook on classic emptyquotes and turn to page 102, concerning emptyquotes of the original 'wish I had a gf so I could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month' post. who can tell me the five elements of an effective emptyquote?"

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Manifisto posted:

"mx. septem, there seems to be . . . what I can only describe as bird noises coming from your trenchcoat. are you aware of the school's policies regarding wildfowl, birds, and/or birbs?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i'm passing a not to the orb in front of me

the note says "i am selling cans of dr pepper from my locker for full price, at 0% profit"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him