Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Ever since I was a kid I knew I wanted to be a Guild Leader.

I got the tude now posted:

As far back as I can remember I wanted to be a guild officer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell I gotta give it up. Yours is funnier.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

young newb in a Christopher Nolan movie: We were two up and coming players, perfect timing, in-depth knowledge. We knew each other's play styles more than we knew our families. But there can only be one guild leader...

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgt6f8I_CYg

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

John Romero posted:

in goon squad mal ganis in like 2007 there was this dude named menestheus who was made an officer (i think he just asked) and used to mute or kick people for no reason

some dude showed up and posted a bunch of pictures of him and his gf who were extremely fat ren faire kink people then he disappeared

On goon squad malganis there were a bunch of splinters and they kept wiping in bwl on the second boss and Ruxpin baked a cake about it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aioli is just mayo posted:

On goon squad malganis there were a bunch of splinters and they kept wiping in bwl on the second boss and Ruxpin baked a cake about it

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Wipe three times, bake a cake

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

aioli is just mayo posted:

Wipe three times, bake a cake

just lol at it smh

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

told a friend of mine abt this thread and they sent this:

my best rp story is when me and a friend went on habbo together to crash in random people’s private rooms, we went into house parties and whatever and just were being obnoxious until they kick us out.

anyway we realized that if we see a room has only 2 occupants in it, those 2 people were probably in there having cybersex so barging in on them is way more hilarious than the rooms of 10-20 people. so we started going in those rooms. it was very funny

but then we saw one generic named room with 2 people and clicked it to go ruin their habbo sex life, and when the room loaded, it was this long room made to look like a bayou swamp with green bubbly water, gross trees, etc, and then at the end of the room were 2 lawn chairs and a cooler, and there were 2 dudes just sitting in the swamp in their chairs drinkin cans of soda out of the cooler just talking about dude crap. when they saw us in our stupid outfits barge in they were just like “how y’all doin. want a beer” and it was the most jarring thing to see in habbo hotel. it was just dudes hangin out, literally. we just sort of started talking to them knee deep in their swamp and they were just talking about how in real life they go down to the swamp to look for deer and poo poo. those guys owned so hard we quit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009