Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

i try to have as many small complaints as possible, it's god's will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i'm getting my own tv show it's called 99 Problems and Counting

City of Glompton

when you get enough gripes, the older ones can help take care of the newer ones

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
sure, it's a lot of baggage but it's fine; you just have to know how to balance it right and you can carry it all. can I maybe carry some of yours for a bit?

google THIS

Stomping around the house, mildly cursing all my belongings, removing anything that doesn't spark annoy, like a reverse Marie Kondo

Manifisto

may god grant me the STRENGTH to call out every minor error I see
the PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS to hint pointedly about mistakes I can't speak directly about
and the QUESTIONABLE SOURCES to back up whatever I'm saying even if it doesn't seem to be technically correct

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

amen

City of Glompton

obviously, it's easier to go through life with only one or two complaints (try going to a restaurant with 10-15 minor criticisms in tow, it makes even getting in the car harder) but the satisfaction of knowing i'm spreading the word with my example, well...

it's actually not enough to to make me happy but i guess it will have to do

Ass-penny

Thank you for joining me at this meeting. *Unfolds poster board with a pie chart cut into many narrow slices*
In this presentation I'm going to air my minor grievances against you, each segment of the chart represents something you put away in a slightly different place than where I would have put it, or a time you left your windows open when either the heat was still on or it started raining outside.
My presentation will take approximately 90 minutes.

Manifisto

op you call it a "movement" but that implies it was not always there, or was somehow lesser before, or is becoming lesser. my pastor prefers "Qubblefull Already-perfectment." no you can't talk to my pastor, they're in uh canada right now.

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
is this a festivus thing?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I don't mind wearing hand-me-downs but it's weird when your older brother is telling his friends all the things he did wearing the pants you now have on

City of Glompton

Nosfereefer posted:

is this a festivus thing?

i mean sure if youre a cultural complainer i suppose, but for those are committed, every day is festivus

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

My dad’s a quibbler but my mom is Solutionist that tries to fix problems. I grew up going to restaurants with my dad so we could complain about the food and the service, and while I didn’t really believe in it, there’s still something really comforting to me about a corner booth in a noisy, badly lit restaurant with poor service. I’m not practicing at all, and sometimes I even try to fix my problems or just not let small things bother me, but when I’m down in the dumps a nice grumble does really lift my spirits.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

To the tune of ‘a mighty fortress is our god”:
‘The Service has been most slipshod; I wish that child would stop wailing’

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

‘I sing a song of the cranks of god,
Crabby and weak and sour,
Who whined and griped and shirked and cried,
Over standing in an quite short queue.
And one was a doctor, and one was a queen,
And one was a white lady name Ka-reen!
they were all of them cry babies, and I mean,
God damnit, to be one too.’

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i got 99 problems but my wife aint one bc we travel the country in an RV and participate in regional BBQ competitions and chili cookoffs and have a healthy marriage. the 99 problems are mostly the different ways that Democrats are trying to let CRT take over college football...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Barco Fiesta posted:

i got 99 problems but my wife aint one bc we travel the country in an RV and participate in regional BBQ competitions and chili cookoffs and have a healthy marriage. the 99 problems are mostly the different ways that Democrats are trying to let CRT take over college football...

down with the rise of plasma displays. all hail the great CRT :worship:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
IN THIS HOUSE WE BELIEVE
My Trivial Preferences Matter
My Rights Are Human Rights
No Minor Choice of Mine Is Illegal
My Unwritten Rules Are Real
Love of Doing it Right is Love
Following My Whims is Everything

Manifisto

live, laugh, let me make a couple of suggestions

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

I was raised Quibblefull but became a Bickerist in my teens. We recognize the God of Petty Grudges and follow her teachings in all aspects of our lives. Especially in the workplace.

kalel

the quibism movement preceded abstract exasperationism, but now we've moved on to post-more-dernism

Ass-penny

:actually: Gary, your figure is facing east and not north, so your move one would place you here *moves your figure*

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

City of Glompton

i've been secretly giving perfect scores to online surveys, and i finally confessed. my penence is to say 10 Hail Costanzas and tweet backhanded compliments at five brands

City of Glompton

i wouldn't mind but it's a bit of a hassle to come up with that many almost-nice things to say

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

i wouldn't mind but it's a bit of a hassle to come up with that many almost-nice things to say

what an impressive accomplishment, for you, that you almost succeeded!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

what an impressive accomplishment, for you, that you almost succeeded!

:cry: I take it back, I do not like being mean to my friend glompton even as a joke

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

One time I visited an ahcomeonastary and it was fascinating watching them stomp the gripes to make the grumblunion whine

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

:cry: I take it back, I do not like being mean to my friend glompton even as a joke

It was a brave attempt, though.

kalel

google THIS posted:

One time I visited an ahcomeonastary and it was fascinating watching them stomp the gripes to make the grumblunion whine

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Areola Grande posted:

down with the rise of plasma displays. all hail the great CRT :worship:

amen, i miss watching the big game on a real TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Barco Fiesta posted:

amen, i miss watching the big game on a real TV

if you can't turn on your monitor + degauss it's not real.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!