Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
y'all ever have a fruit flies because there was a hosed up avocado in the kitchen... why does it smell how it does? like how it smells after a rain, but concentrated and slightly wrong. extreme petrichor.

i know i could just go wash my hands without smelling them on the way there since i already know it smells weird but the handsoap we got now smells weird and i smell that too.

imo it should smell liek fruit when you smush one of these bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Aw that's sweet I hope the fruit fly reciprocates your WAIT A MINUTE

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Aw that's sweet I hope the fruit fly reciprocates your WAIT A MINUTE

:yikes: uh, yeah. i thought this was the chill forum

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Khanstant
it's not chill to let fruitflies swarm without repercussion

Khanstant
not to mention brutalizing the innocent op

Manifisto

never had fruit flies from a hosed up avocado, sorry op. now flies from a hosed up banana, that's par for the course. but you don't crush banana fruit flies, you roast them whole with like a romesco sauce.

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
this is messed up, even for byob...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I ate a fruit fly once. It didn't taste like fruit AT ALL. 1 out of 5 stars

Manifisto

wisdom:

time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Getting out 147 glasses and index cards so I can deal with my fruit fly infestation humanely :lofty:

Khanstant
what do they want why are they still here

Stoner Sloth

OP, you could move to south or western australia - we don't have fruit flies here.

they do sometimes get an outbreak brought over from elsewhere but they take it really serious - there was one near where i lived last year and they went door to door checking everyone's yards and spraying any fruit trees

Khanstant
update: they were not fruit flies. the fruit flies from the avocado stayed the kitchen and went away when the bad avocado did. the buggers who have been coming slowly, one by one, to aimlessly float around my monitors or exhaled co2, are some other kind of bug. sorry, i dont actually know what fruit flies smell like when you get em out the way.

just whatever these mystery bugs are, maybe some kind of gnat, likely a fungus gnat. im pretty sure they are from my roommate's plants, maybe one of them got overwatered or some poo poo and the fungus gnats had a party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

Getting out 147 glasses and index cards so I can deal with my fruit fly infestation humanely :lofty: