Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

got my bits and flaps stuck under the keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

For the record, I would like to state that I was technically clothes adjacent.

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

google THIS

touching

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
t...t-touching

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Thinking about putting a sock or hat on

NAH

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I don't think I've put socks on for over 12 years now. hat... I had a Duffman hat from a costume, it's the bad shade of red though, so last time I wore a hat probably 5 years ago because My Pokemon champion hat is also the wrong red from the back and makes me look like a jerk.

So instead I just turn around dick in hand, can't wear the wrong color if you wear no colors! Check and mate! Nude posting best posting, rep nothing.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
still posting nude

thanks Manifisto!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Areola Grande posted:

let's see the goods OP :pervert:

username / thread they're posting in combo

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Escape From Noise

Still nude. Still postin'.

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

Okay Mani, I didn't say I was going to do it, but as requested! Good thing I was wearing exactly the amount of metal band shirts plus an extra or more for every quote here. Also Buttchocks, I'm pretty sure there is a skelly or two in there somewhere.

ohh ohh we got a guy that hangs up his metal t shirts, a serious adult ITT

in all seriousness great show TF, well played, much love friend :five: :glomp:

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

ohh ohh we got a guy that hangs up his metal t shirts, a serious adult ITT

in all seriousness great show TF, well played, much love friend :five: :glomp:

The infamous Escape From Noise thread necro! I enjoy it :)

I was like "why am I getting quoted from a thread from like a year ago?" but turns out it was only like 3 months ago, lol. Seems longer!

Anyhow, I had like half a dozen people do fake nude post call outs from a strip poker joke I made here in the nude posting thread, so I posted as many shirts as call outs instead as "stripping", hah

And yeah, I have way too many shirts, pretty much have to hang them up or buy another dresser. They're in various conditions, some really old and worn out, some fairly new, but most perfectly wearable somewhere respectably in the middle. I'll still pick up official tour shirts if it's a really good show or a band I like a lot, but people tend to get me shirts as presents often enough, and I have enough that they wear out pretty slowly, so I rarely pick anything up myself lately. Good thing since I've also been pretty broke for a while!

also :glomp:

Twenty Four

Just got out of the shower, so here's a rare as close to nudeposting post from me you can get.

Technically I guess I am wearing my contact lenses, but, I'm legally blind without them, so deal with it I would have a hell of a time posting otherwise!

Escape From Noise

It's happening again.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Escape From Noise posted:

It's happening again.

Is there a nude moon rising?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i see a nude moon rising
i see titties on the way

thanks Manifisto!

Escape From Noise

Posting in my birthday suit.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm in my underwear :evilbuddy:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

I'm in my underwear :evilbuddy:

Hell, same

Ass-penny

TF I have a mess of shirts too but I just have a clean laundry pile next to the dirty one.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm fully clothed and then some! Hell, I might even put on a hat!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm fully clothed and then some! Hell, I might even put on a hat!

Sounds like a real bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Big Nude Posting